SABOTAGE! Obama plans to make his 'fundamental transformation' irreversible ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å no matter who succeeds him
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email email@example.com.
If you were Barack Obama ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å a Marxist revolutionary disguised as a Democrat, who after promising "fundamental transformation" delivered it nonstop during his presidency, but was in grave danger of seeing his beloved radical changes eviscerated once he leaves office ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å what would you be doing right now?
No need to guess. Obama adviser Cecilia MuÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_Ì´åoz, director of the White House Domestic Policy Council (and formerly an executive at the radical pro-amnesty group, the National Council of La Raza) clearly sums up the mission of Team Obama in the home stretch of his transformative presidency.
The administration's entire focus, MuÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_Ì´åoz' boasts, is on making sure ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs controversial policies are permanently "institutionalized." That is, they must live on long after she and her boss are gone from the White House ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å no matter who succeeds him as president. Job one, she insists, is "to make sure we build [Obama's policies] really into the DNA across the federal bureaucracy, at a leadership level, but much more importantly to make sure that when political appointees like me are no longer here, this is built into what those agencies do and think about every day."
In other words, the disastrous policies of the most subversive and anti-American president in U.S. history are to be permanently baked into the nation's government, bureaucracy, law and culture ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å unless, of course, the next administration is bold, smart and audacious enough to turn them around.
That's the theme of June's groundbreaking issue of Whistleblower magazine, titled "SABOTAGE! Obama plans to make his 'fundamental transformation' irreversible ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å no matter who succeeds him."
Of course, throughout his presidency Obama and his team have deliberately schemed to make his revolutionary re-imagining of America difficult or impossible to undo by purposely enmeshing it as much as possible into the fabric of government, culture and "settled law." Whether it's giving Iran the nuclear green light with his appalling and deceit-laden treaty; or changing America's voting demographics to favor Democrats by allowing felons to vote (almost all of which vote Democrat); or making same-sex marriage permanent in the Supreme Court whose 2015 decision passed with the support of Obama's two justice picks, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å Obama doesn't want his radical changes undone.
Indeed, during his final year, Obama has been burning the midnight oil. Even though excessive regulations are widely regarded as literally suffocating the American economy, right now thousands of new regulations ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å from reducing exposure limits for silica, a chemical used in fracking, to requiring more small-scale gun sellers to perform background checks, to forcing food manufacturers to disclose how much sugar they add to cranberry juice ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å are being created around the clock throughout Washington's vast government bureaucracies, before Obama's term ends in January.
Highlights of "SABOTAGE!" include:
- "Obama's end game: Why the president will become increasingly outrageous in his final months" by David Kupelian
- "After Obama: Is there any going back?" by Joseph Farah, who asks, "Can this clock, this ticking time bomb Obama has devised, be unwound?"
- "Obama's destruction of America's military ethos" by Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady, in which the celebrated Medal of Honor recipient exposes Obama's "premeditated" "ruination" of the nation's armed forces
- "U.S. military could topple like Jenga blocks"
- "ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs last act is to force suburbs to be less white and less wealthy" by Paul Sperry, on the radical scheme to reshape American society being launched in the final days of Obama's presidency
- "Obama: They're not criminals, they're 'justice-involved individuals'"
- "Regulation fits perfectly in line with the promise to transform America"
- "A crystal ball revealing America's future" by David Kupelian, on the hidden implications of importing the problems of our cities into the rest of the country
- "The leftÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs plan to free a million prisoners ('We cannot simply call for reform. We want an end to incarceration, period')" by Matthew Vadum
- "Felons for Hillary! Virginia governor ripped for 'unconstitutional' voting scheme" By Cheryl K. Chumley
- "How Obama plans to finally kill the Second Amendment," in which Sen. Jeff Sessions discusses Hillary's Supreme Court strategy to overturn the Hiller decision
- "The baton of freedom: Our guns" by Dr. Ben Carson, who asks: "Are we going to submit to the secular progressives who try to use every opportunity to get rid of our guns?"
- "Transgender madness is really about destroying the family" by Cheryl K. Chumley, who exposes the super-radical agenda really at work: "Its endgame is a society in which everyone is legally de-sexed. No longer legally male or female"
- "When a president champions insanity" by Walt Heyer, in which a courageous former transgender person takes on ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs bathroom directive
- "Michael Savage: Obama will sabotage economy on the way out," in which the top-rated radio talker says: "Wait until you see what happens in the last few months if Trump wins"
- "Why is Obama seeking passage of the most sweeping trade bill in U.S. history?" by Jerome R. Corsi, who reveals that "TPP would be similar to NAFTA ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å except on a vastly larger scale"
- "How Syrian Muslim refugees are being sneaked into communities across America" by Leo Hohmann, who profiles Vermont residents who protested after their mayor suddenly announced a new plan, "developed in near-secrecy," to "welcome" large numbers of Muslims
- "Obama demands 'welcoming' for illegals"
- "What's really behind the 'Ferguson Effect'" by Jeff Roorda, in which the veteran cop explains how "the emboldening of criminals by President Obama" has led to a "war on police"
- "The key to restoring hope to America" by Dr. Ben Carson, who explains why helping the poor "requires relationships, not money"
"In the end," explains Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, "Obama's ultimate defense against the reversal of his radical transformation, which has already wreaked unspeakable havoc on America's economy, national security, military, culture and so much more, is to see that a far-left Democrat successor ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å Hillary Clinton, unless she is indicted ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å is elected president."
He adds: "Putting aside every other toxic thing Hillary Clinton would do if made leader of the free world, just consider that the Supreme Court nominees she would install would pour the judicial concrete that would render permanent Obama's catastrophic transformation of the American system. Indeed, the entire progressive-left agenda ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å including effectively 'reinterpreting' the Second Amendment out of existence ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å could be fast-tracked into a solidly leftwing activist Supreme Court and embedded so deeply in judicial concrete as to be virtually unreachable for generations, regardless of who might be elected to the White House and Congress in 2020 and beyond."
And that is why, Kupelian concludes, "the 'Never-Trump' movement must be considered, at this point, not just wrongheaded, but destructive of the very principles of constitutional conservatism it claims so fervently to uphold."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).