You can view the digital version here.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ___
THE ANTI-JOURNALISTS: Not only do they refuse to report the truth ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å they attack you if you do
Journalists. We pay them well; we rely on them to inform us; they're the "filter" through which most of us see and understand our world.
But there's a problem ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å a very big problem. Today, an overwhelming number of "mainstream" journalists, rather than serving the traditional role of the press as professional truth-tellers, have shifted 180 degrees in their mission, to become ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å as July's sensational Whistleblower issue proves ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å "ANTI-JOURNALISTS."
The subtitle says it all: "Not only do they refuse to report the truth ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å they attack you if you do."
As this groundbreaking issue shows, America's establishment press has progressed way, way beyond "liberal bias." It has morphed into a virtual branch of government, an unofficial "propaganda ministry" for the establishment elite. As such, it thrives ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å along with the increasingly aggressive "media watchdog" groups like Media Matters ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å on attacking those who dare to speak the truth or ask unwelcome questions.
And little wonder: As "THE ANTI-JOURNALISTS" documents, none other than leftwing billionaire George Soros is now linked to ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å are you ready for this? ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å more than 30 major news organizations in the United States. And that's just the tip of the iceberg of this amazing issue.
Highlights of "THE ANTI-JOURNALISTS" include:
- "The Fifth Estate" by Jack Cashill, on the new phenomenon of "anti-journalism in the Age of Obama"
- "Terrorist helps Obama write famous book ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å reporters shrug" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å on how the media steadfastly ignore overwhelming evidence that domestic terrorist and Pentagon bomber William Ayers crafted Obama's iconic autobiography, "Dreams From My Father"
- "The White House propaganda ministry" by Art Moore, exposing Obama's new in-house "rapid-response team" tasked with combating news coverage critical of the president and his policies
- "Looking for hate in all the wrong places" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å exploring the vexing question: When leftists publicly beg for the brutal death of George W. Bush and Rush Limbaugh, why do reporters turn around and attack Sarah Palin for supposedly "violent speech"?
- "Obama, the press and the filthy joke syndrome" by David Kupelian, a shocking exploration of the disturbing mindset of America's elite media
- "The shameful state of U.S. journalism" by Joseph Farah, who illustrates just how far from classic journalistic standards the "big media" have now fallen
- "Over 30 major news organizations linked to George Soros" by Dan Gainor, an eye-opening and comprehensive look at the leftwing billionaire's vast media tentacles
- "Soros group steps up war on Fox News Channel" by Aaron Klein, on the latest campaign aimed at hurting the leading cable news network
- "MoveOn.org admits it 'hacked' Fox News" by Aaron Klein, exposing an audacious smear attempt
- "A legacy of media fraud" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å classic examples of extreme "mainstream media malpractice" over the years
- "Reporters told: Don't say 'illegal immigrant'" by Bob Unruh, on one journalism organization's call for a total purge of the term ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å since it might be "offensive to Latinos"
- "Let's not offend terrorists, either" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å on journalist groups' efforts to convince reporters not to use the words "Islamic" or "terrorist" when describing Islamic terrorists
- "Reuters cropping knives out of photos of Palestinians?" by Chelsea Schilling, exploring evidence that the giant wire service repeatedly edited images to improve the depiction of pro-Muslim 'peace activists'
- "Let them eat birth certificates" by Diana West, on what happens when a free press morphs into a propaganda ministry
- "Ridicule from all sides" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å how both liberal and conservative media routinely mock coverage of the issue of Obama's constitutional eligibility
- "CBS reporters plotted hit piece on GOP candidate" by Aaron Klein, on how an inadvertent cell phone message proved a mainstream "news team" was scheming to find a "child molester" they could associate with a conservative politician they opposed
- "The new citizen journalist and the media revolution" by David Kupelian, on how the future of American journalism is shaping up to be radically different from its past ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å and that's a very good thing.
"Maybe we should just call today's mainstream press 'the George Soros media,'" said WND managing editor David Kupelian. "No matter how much you think you understand the state of journalism today," he added, "you really have no idea how subversive and destructive it is without reading 'THE ANTI-JOURNALISTS.' Even I was shocked by some of what is revealed in this issue of Whistleblower."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).