WHISTLEBLOWER SINGLE ISSUE – January 2021
DEMOCRATS' NEW 'WAR ON DOMESTIC TERROR': How normal, patriotic, center-right Americans have become 'the enemy'
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service at 1-816-220-0359 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joe Biden’s administration has declared a bold new “war on terror,” one focused not on conventional terror targets like ISIS or al-Qaida, but instead on homegrown “violent extremists” within the U.S.
However, this new crusade is not aimed at known, ultra-violent anarchist/Marxist revolutionary groups like Antifa and Black Lives Matter, which spent much of 2020 rioting, burning, vandalizing, looting, assaulting and killing throughout America’s major cities.
Instead, the new war on terror is focused squarely on the millions of American citizens who enthusiastically supported Donald Trump’s re-election, attended his rallies, exercise their constitutional rights, believe the election was rife with fraud, and are critical of the radical policies being implemented rapid-fire by the new Biden-Harris administration.
That’s right. The "comprehensive threat assessment" of "domestic violent extremism" Biden ordered shortly after being sworn in as president – conducted jointly by the FBI, DHS and Director of National Intelligence – targets Trump conservatives, who are lumped in with the January 6 rioters, and even likened to terror groups like al-Qaida. Consider:
* Gen. Stanley McChrystal, the former commander of American troops in Afghanistan, and who supported Biden for president, sees terrifying parallels between the birth of al-Qaida and the people who swarmed the Capitol building in January: “I did see a similar dynamic in the evolution of al-Qaida in Iraq, where a whole generation of angry Arab youth with very poor prospects followed a powerful leader who promised to take them back in time to a better place, and he led them to embrace an ideology that justified their violence. This is now happening in America.”
* Robert Grenier, former director of the CIA’s Counterterrorism program, compared Donald Trump to Saddam Hussein and his supporters to al-Qaida and the Taliban, adding darkly: “We may be witnessing the dawn of a sustained wave of violent insurgency within our own country, perpetrated by our own countrymen.”
* Biden's new Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin, insisted during his confirmation hearing that the military must rid itself of "racists and extremists" in its ranks. To that end, Austin, America’s first black Defense secretary, has ordered an unprecedented "60-day service-wide stand down" – a pause in military activity in all services – to root out "white supremacism" and “extremism.”
* Obama-Biden era CIA Director John Brennan previewed the new "threat assessment" order on MSNBC, revealing that Team Biden is “now moving in laser-light fashion to try to uncover as much as they can about what looks very similar to insurgency movements that we've seen overseas, where they germinate in different parts of the country and they gain strength, and it brings together an unholy alliance frequently of religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, nativists, even libertarians."
“Religious extremists”? “Libertarians”? The demonization of ordinary Americans by today’s ascendent Democrats is the focus of the powerful and insightful new issue of WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled “DEMOCRATS’ NEW ‘WAR ON DOMESTIC TERROR”: How normal, patriotic, center-right Americans have become ‘the enemy.’”
Issue highlights include:
- “We’re all ‘domestic terrorists’ now” by David Kupelian, on why today’s ruling elite sees conservative, Trump-supporting, Constitution-loving Americans as “the enemy”
- “Biden orders assessment of 'domestic violent extremism' threat: Confirms White House moving with 'laser-light speed' to tackle 'unholy alliance'” by Art Moore
- “Department of Homeland Security warns of politically motivated violence” by Art Moore
- “Biden administration insists on keeping massive troop presence in D.C. through mid-March: Officials say they fear 'civil disturbance'” by Bob Unruh
- “Why the left has to suppress free speech” by Dennis Prager, who says “they fear dissent because their worldview is ‘a combination of doctrine and emotion’ without substance or logic”
- “Dems want a 'return to civility' – when did they practice it?” by Larry Elder, who cites multiple examples of party leaders branding Republicans with Nazi epithets
- “Former Democratic presidential candidate: Tulsi Gabbard agrees that new terror law is aimed at conservatives” by Art Moore
- “House Democrats now publicly refer to fellow members as 'enemies'” by Bob Unruh
- “Hail to the Thief: Democrats celebrate a ‘victory for democracy’ with barbed wire, soldiers and political terror” by Daniel Greenfield
- “Biden’s total inversion of reality” by Robert Knight, on Christians being attacked as “hate groups” while porn and prostitutes are defended
- “Rush Limbaugh: Yes, Couric and AOC really do want to 'deprogram' Trump supporters” by Bob Unruh
- “Biden kills Trump’s ‘1776 Commission,’ created to promote the Constitution, Declaration of Independence and America’s founding principles” by Mike Sabo
- “Amnesia of the anarcho-tyrannists” by Michelle Malkin, who says, “Riots and invasive protest are the primary means by which the left operates”
- “Free speech, 'the dread of tyrants'” by Dr. Erwin W. Lutzer, in which the well-known Christian pastor answers 5 questions about the Biden era’s “Collective Demonization”
- “It's John Brennan's authoritarianism that threatens 'democracy'” by David Harsanyi, on how “those who rationalize state censorship almost always expand their definition of extremist to include their political opponents”
- “I now better understand the 'good German'” by Dennis Prager, on how “Half of America, the non-left half, is afraid to speak their minds”
- “No national healing without an accurate diagnosis: 4 changes necessary if America is ever again to attain ‘unity’” by Laura Hollis
- “Resist!” by David Limbaugh, who explains how continually demonizing Trump is meant to distract Americans from the left's dangerous actions.
“Today’s Democrats,” says Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, “feel compelled to conjure up a universally loathed and feared ‘enemy’ for the purpose of uniting their voting coalition, one made up of wildly disparate, discontented and demanding factions with little or nothing uniting them – except a common enemy. It’s the classic strategy autocratic leaders have used throughout the ages to unite their subjects against an outside foe – and distract them from their leaders’ own malfeasance, hypocrisy and plunder.”
Kupelian adds: “For years, the ‘enemy’ of choice was Donald J. Trump. But now that Trump is gone, the progressive ruling class is zeroing in on what was arguably the real enemy all along. Superficially designated ‘Trump supporters,’ they comprise, more broadly and fundamentally, a gargantuan swath of normal, traditional-values, red-blooded, flag-saluting, Constitution-honoring, Bible-believing Americans.”
WHISTLEBLOWER IS NOW AVAILABLE ALSO IN STATE-OF-THE-ART DIGITAL FORM! SUBSCRIBE TO DIGITAL WHISTLEBLOWER HERE!
Or GET THE DIGITAL VERSION OF THE JANUARY ISSUE HERE!
If you wish to order by phone, call our order line at 1-816-220-0359.