THE YEAR OF MANUFACTURED CRISES: With public support vanishing, Obama has only one way left to govern
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email email@example.com.
Can you guess who made the following recent statement?
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Nothing has done more to undermine our economy these past three years than the kind of tactics that create these manufactured crises."
That, believe it or not, was President Obama accusing congressional Republicans of intentionally fomenting chaos and creating crises in order to advance their radical agenda.
In a stunning case of guilt projection, Obama and many Democrat lawmakers have been attacking Republicans ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å which during the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«shutdown showdownÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ strived mightily to protect Americans from the most catastrophic manufactured crisis of a generation, Obamacare ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å blaming the GOP for ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«manufacturing crises.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
Moreover, warns the January issue of Whistleblower magazine, Americans should get ready for non-stop crises and blame-games, because that is precisely what the remainder of ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs presidency will be all about.
Called ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE YEAR OF MANUFACTURED CRISES,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ this eye-opening reportÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs subtitle sums up everything: ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«With public support vanishing, Obama has only one way left to govern.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ Contributing their penetrating insights to this special Whistleblower issue are talk-radio giants Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin, as well as Ronald ReaganÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs top intelligence analyst Herbert E. Meyer, in addition to WNDÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs Joseph Farah, Jerome Corsi, David Kupelian and many others.
So, whatÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs coming next from Obama for the remainder of his presidency? With his popularity and credibility now at Nixonian levels due to his blatant lies about Obamacare, the president at this point has only one way forward, concludes Whistleblower: Crises. Lots of crises.
Without constant chaos ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å real, imaginary or manufactured ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å Obama and his agenda would be seen for what they really are, and he would swiftly and surely be impeached by the House of Representatives, convicted by the Senate and removed from office.
But if Americans can be kept distracted and upset by constant crises, leftwing demagoguery and demonization of conservatives and critics ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å as they have for five years ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å Obama can make it through the remainder of his second term with his destructive ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«transformationalÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ policies intact.
With that as the starting point, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE YEAR OF MANUFACTURED CRISESÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ takes readers on a jaw-dropping exploration of what Obama will likely do in the coming months and years. Bottom line: Be prepared.
Issue highlights include:
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs perfect crisisÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, explaining why creating chaos is ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«job oneÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ for AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs current ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«transformational presidentÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«RevolutionÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Herbert E. Meyer, in which the top Reagan intelligence analyst dispels all doubts as to what is really taking place in America
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«What Harry ReidÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs 'nuclear option' is really all aboutÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Joseph Farah, who says get ready for more surprises, crises, power grabs and outrages from Democrats this year
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«America is in grave jeopardyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Mark Levin, in which the top-rated radio talker, attorney and Reagan Justice Department official reveals exactly how Obama intends to rule going forward
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Obamacare, the presidentÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs signature crisisÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Garth Kant, a comprehensive exposÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇ_ of how Democrat leaders want to transition their disastrous healthcare law into something even worse
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Top generals: Obama is ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥intentionally weakening and gutting our militaryÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by F. Michael Maloof, on why so many high-ranking officers see Obama as ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«emasculatingÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ the military and even destroying the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«will to winÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Grand Theft Obama: The biggest heist in U.S. historyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by James Simpson, a guided tour of the manufactured crises that make up the Obama presidency
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«How to create a crisisÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, pinpointing politiciansÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ No. 1 tool for generating chaos and advancing radical agendas
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Obama spoiling for another housing meltdown?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Jerome Corsi, on how the Justice DepartmentÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs $13 billion subprime loan deal with JPMorgan Chase could help revive the very subprime mortgage market that created the disastrous housing bubble
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Riot warnings over food-stamp cutsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by John Aman, on panic that small budget reductions will be ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«close to catastrophic for many peopleÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«How the government manufactures crimeÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Art Moore, on how federal ATF agents have entrapped innocent sources and ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«knowingly ruined their livesÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Why do you think they wear Che T-shirts?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Rush Limbaugh, in which the radio giant warns Republicans that until they push back on DemocratsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ ideology, theyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇll ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«never beat them.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«This is an enlightening issue of Whistleblower," said Editor David Kupelian. ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«For many, reading it will amount to one big ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥Aha! moment,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ clearing up a lot of confusion and anxiety over what to expect in the coming months and years ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and how best to deal with it.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).