WORLD WAR III: As the West finally awakens to all-out Islamic invasion, President Obama remains in denial
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email email@example.com.
It's been an era of strange, otherworldly warnings.
Pope Francis, referring to the growing barbarism and genocidal fury of Islamic jihadists and specifically ISIS, eerily predicted months ago that a "piecemeal World War III" was emerging, evidenced by ever-mounting "crimes, massacres, destruction."
World leaders agreed ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å from Jordan's King Abdullah, who called the fight against ISIS a "Third World War" and urged all nations to help neutralize the threat posed by the metastasizing terror army, to former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev, to former Ukrainian ambassador Yuri Shcherbak ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å all warning that we are literally staring World War III in the face.
In the U.S., clear-headed pundits echoed the warnings: "World War III has begun," opined top-rated radio talker Mark Levin. "I sincerely believe it. ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ It hasn't begun like any other war, but it's begun. ... and I believe we're going to be attacked." Newt Gingrich added, "The real war is worldwide and the real enemy is Islamic supremacy in all its forms. The center of gravity," added the former House Speaker, "is not Syria. The center of gravity is the Internet." Glenn Beck agreed we're looking at World War III, but warned that that "Nobody will recognize it yet. ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ Just like we were at the beginning of World War II when they invaded Poland. We are entering those times ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å we just donÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´Ìàt know it yet."
Whether you "know it yet" or not, there will be no room for doubt after reading the December issue of Whistleblower, titled "WORLD WAR III: As the West finally awakens to all-out Islamic invasion, President Obama remains in denial."
Interestingly, most of these various WWIII predictions came before ISIS downed a Russian passenger jet killing all on board, before the horrific Friday the 13th terror attacks that ravaged Paris, and before ISIS' promises to wreak similar havoc in America, especially in Washington and New York. They came before hordes of Muslim "refugees" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å most of them military-aged men rather than "widows and orphans" ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å could be seen streaming in biblical numbers across Europe to Germany and other nations, and before Obama announced plans to bring tens of thousands of Syrian Muslims to America. Indeed, they came before revelations that ISIS already had hundreds of jihadists, terror cells and active recruiters operating within the U.S., and before the recent Islamic terrorist massacre in San Bernardino, California.
With the peoples of the West finally waking up to the full-scale Islamic war being waged against them ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å via open warfare, terrorism, ideological indoctrination, aggressive recruitment and demographic invasion ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å there is yet one more problem to confront: Barack Obama, president of the United States, leader of the free world, commander-in-chief of the world's most powerful military, who is not merely AWOL in this war. He is widely regarded as delusional at best ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å and at worst, aiding America's enemies.
For not only has Obama brought ISIS into existence by disastrously creating a power vacuum in Iraq after the allies' victory, and not only has he refused to destroy ISIS ever since. But his solution to the rapidly advancing Islamic invaders is to mount a weak and halfhearted military campaign of pin-prick strikes on ISIS, while denying the very existence of the larger global threat of expansionist Islam, thus allowing the cancer to continue to metastasize throughout the world.
Highlights of "WORLD WAR III" include:
- "Is World War III already here?" by Leo Hohmann, on the many media, religious and political leaders who are all uttering the unthinkable
- "Obama: Here are some better ideas on ISIS" by Joseph Farah, crucial steps that must be taken to defeat the rapidly growing terror army
- "Top U.S. general: Obama is 'not trying to destroy ISIS': ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ 'All these buildings are standing. Why? The fact is, we are not executing air power'" by Greg Corombos
- "Gingrich reveals what's required to win the 'real war'" by Douglas Ernst, in which the former House speaker says, "We are confronted by a virus that is closer to epidemiology than to traditional state-to-state warfare"
- "Is Obama delusional or something worse?" by David Kupelian, an eye-opening examination of the 44th president's stunning denial of reality
- "Terror attacks in the U.S. are being covered up by the feds" by Leo Hohmann, documenting dozens that have been committed or attempted by Muslim immigrants in the last 2 years
- "Obama is importing the Holocaust" by Don Feder, who reveals that "60 percent of American Muslims under 30 said they were more loyal to Islam than America"
- "Stop the bleeding: Close the borders" by Thomas Sowell
- "When the Third World attacks" by Ann Coulter, who says the West's obsession with accepting an endless flow of Muslim immigrants "has become a mass psychosis"
- "Of terror and courage" by David Kupelian, who explains how Western liberals have fallen prey to the ultimate Stockholm syndrome
- "Trump: Concealed carriers have 'obligation' to pack heat"
- "A Christian response to the Syrian refugee crisis" by Matt Barber, an inspired look at how Americans can be good Samaritans while preserving their security and safety
- "Vicar of Baghdad to America: Receive persecuted Christians" by Art Moore, in which the exiled priest urges the U.S. to remember its Christian roots ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å and to destroy ISIS
- "Franklin Graham: Politicians must ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´wake upÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´Ìà and stop Islamic immigration"
- "The end of Obamaworld" by Pat Buchanan, who concludes "the time may be at hand for a moratorium on all immigration"
- "America and the barbarian hordes" by David Kupelian, on the two major obstacles to winning the war with radical Islam.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).