You can view the digital version here.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__
THE AMERICAN TRIBULATION: Can the greatest nation in history survive 4 more years of Obama?
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email email@example.com.
Unthinkable. A cataclysmic disaster. The end of America as we know it.
That pretty much sums up how millions of Americans regard the re-election of Barack Obama.
Already, the White House website displays petitions from all 50 states bearing the names of hundreds of thousands of distraught citizens demanding their state secede from the union. States likewise are targeting the Obama administration with a major nullification movement. Meanwhile, Republicans engage in media blame-fests, denouncing each other for their devastating failure Nov. 6, while liberal pundits ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å pretending to offer them helpful advice ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å counsel Republicans to abandon their core values and move further to the left to gain more voters.
But amidst all of this sound and fury, the big question remains: What do the tens of millions of Americans ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å those who see ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs re-election as the national catastrophe it really is ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å do now? With four more years of the Obama juggernaut, with government still spending amounts of money only physicists can comprehend, with an average of 68 new regulations being imposed on Americans every single day, with devastating economic meltdown imminent and the world daily becoming a far more dangerous place because of the U.S. president's scandalous failure of leadership, what can and should right-thinking people do now?
This difficult question is dealt with forthrightly and comprehensively in the December issue of WNDÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs acclaimed Whistleblower magazine, titled ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE AMERICAN TRIBULATION: Can the greatest nation in history survive 4 more years of Obama?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«This was a challenging issue to put together,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ said Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian. ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«We didnÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt want to sugar-coat the harsh reality of what has happened, but neither is it cause for good people to fall prey to hopelessness, anger or depression, nor to give up or drop out. Quite the opposite. This issue presents a totally realistic assessment of where we are now, but shows, almost paradoxically, how there is real hope and a definite way forward.
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥THE AMERICAN TRIBULATIONÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ provides real direction and inspiration for readers who desire to preserve the America in which they grew up.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
Highlights of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE AMERICAN TRIBULATIONÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ include:
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Tribulation and redemption in ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs America,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, on the secret to preserving the nation Lincoln called ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«the last, best hope of earthÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The real lesson of the electionÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Jack Cashill, on how to counter DemocratsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ astonishing level of vote harvesting in future elections
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The GOP: Beat by fibs and fearÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Limbaugh, who says Republicans must fight propaganda, deceit and slander ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å not abandon their principles
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«A call for courageÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å in which two top foreign journalists, IsraeliÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs Caroline Glick and the UKÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs Melanie Phillips, agree that ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«with the re-election of Obama, America now threatens to lead the West into a terrifying darknessÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«America follows ancient Israel's pathÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Joseph Farah, who writes, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Do you want to know where America is today in historical and biblical terms? ItÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs where ancient Israel was before being destroyed by God.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«How to get the country backÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å in which radio giant Rush Limbaugh fingers the real problem ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and the real solution ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å to reclaiming America
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«A Reagan RenaissanceÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Ralph Benko, on why ending what he calls the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Karl Rove death gripÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ will allow a spectacular revival of the Republican Party
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«God will not be mockedÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Matt Barber, a biblical and thought-provoking view of what America actually did on November 6
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«GOP: Talk more values, not lessÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Star Parker, who explains why, in order to survive, Republicans must address AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs nationwide ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«crisis in characterÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Rebrand the political partiesÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Phyllis Schlafly, who argues that grass-roots Republicans, conservatives and tea partiers must take control away from the establishment GOP
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The GOP's nice losersÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Thomas Sowell, on the perils of being polite, pleasant and agreeable ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å at the expense of truth
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Could we at least try selling our ideas?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Limbaugh, who suggests that instead of giving up, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«how about we pick ourselves up and show we believe in the powerÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ of truth?
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«A Christian response to ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs victoryÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Joel Richardson, who reassures readers that despite todayÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«complete catastrophe,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ a ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«day of justiceÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ is coming for corrupt leaders
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Ron PaulÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs final warningÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas gave a historic farewell message in the House of Representatives, arguing passionately that unless America wakes up, its future is ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«corporatism and even fascism.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ Here is his speech in its entirety.
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Embracing the challenge aheadÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Art Robinson, Ph.D., in which the acclaimed scientist and congressional candidate speculates on what Thomas Paine would say were he here in America today ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and why and how right-thinking Americans will go forward and eventually reclaim their country.
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«WeÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇre in a turning point in our history,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ said Kupelian. ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«To many, it seems that we may have, at long last, lost our country.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«And yet,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ he added, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«there is real hope. ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥THE AMERICAN TRIBULATIONÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ delves into this most crucial and vexing issue of our time and provides powerful insight, inspiration, strategy and straight-talk about what good Americans need to do to survive, thrive and eventually take their country back.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).