THE WAR FOR THE GOP: How conservatives plan to take over the Republican Party and stop the Obama juggernaut
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email email@example.com.
ItÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs a crazy situation: Conservative-minded Americans ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å people who a generation ago were part of the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Reagan Revolution,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ and today might identify with the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«tea partyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å are caught up in not just one, but two civil wars.
The first conflict everyone knows about: America is more polarized today than at any time in the last century.
Arrayed on one side are the forces for limited government, free-market capitalism and traditional morality, people who believe less government means more freedom, and that the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«American DreamÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ depends primarily on self-governing, moral and religious people. Members of this side self-identify predominantly as Republicans.
On the other side are those who consider the first group to be unfair, unjust, unfeeling, selfish, intolerant, racist and predatory ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and maybe evil. It is this side, which looks to government to solve virtually all problems, that currently dominates American government, media, education and culture. Members of this side self-identify overwhelmingly as Democrats.
ThatÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs War No. 1.
At the same time, while the Democratic Party is largely unified, the Republican Party ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å as documented in the April issue of Whistleblower magazine ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å is embroiled in yet another civil war, within itself!
Titled ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE WAR FOR THE GOP: How conservatives plan to take over the Republican Party and stop the Obama juggernaut,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ it features people ranging from Sen. Ted Cruz, Sean Hannity and Phyllis Schlafly to Richard Viguerie, Jerome Corsi, Joseph Farah and Patrick Buchanan, who together map out the path to victory.
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«In this issue, Whistleblower covers the GOP war from the front lines,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ says David Kupelian, vice president and managing editor of WND.com, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«and weÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇre not taking any prisoners.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
Indeed, hereÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs how Richard Viguerie, one of the key people responsible for Ronald ReaganÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs sweeping victories in the 1980s, puts it in this issue of Whistleblower: ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«For over a hundred years, we conservatives have had our political guns trained on the wrong target. WeÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇve been focused on defeating the liberal, big-government Democrats, when the first, and most important, roadblock to our goal of governing America according to conservative principles is the progressive, big-government Republicans.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
Highlights of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE WAR FOR THE GOPÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ include:
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Cruz: Establishment GOP can't handle the truthÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Garth Kant, who explains why, according to the tea partyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs favorite senator, his straight talk makes establishment RepublicansÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«heads explodeÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«God and the GOPÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, on what to do about those vexing "social issues" during a crucial election year
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«What do this yearÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs midterm elections really mean?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Joseph Farah, who shows why action to assure America gets quality leaders must take place now, not in November
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«How the tea party became the real GOPÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Richard Viguerie, who says, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«It is hard for conservatives to understand that establishment Republicans are the enemyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Newly formed ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥Takeover Super PACÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ riles establishmentÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Hannity offers ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥major course correctionÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Art Moore. With America at ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥a tipping point,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ top talkerÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs plan features simple, commonsense solutions
- Q&A with Sean Hannity, who explains: ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Republicans are spending their time reacting to Democrats instead of inspiring a whole new class of potential conservativesÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Amnesty: Suicide for the conservative movementÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Phyllis Schlafly, on repeated polls that prove most immigrants are simply more liberal than native-born Americans
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«What real women wantÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Gina Loudon, in which this top tea party activist reveals the truth about politics and the fairer sex
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Will Obamacare be the death of liberalism?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Patrick J. Buchanan, who says it may ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«cost Democrats the Senate in 2014ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ and ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«eviscerate the defining idea of the Democratic PartyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«A note to 'fiscal conservatives' from a social conservativeÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Dennis Prager, on why libertarianism can never work without morality and religion
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Obama sets the stage for a GOP conservativeÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Jerome Corsi, on how to elect right-thinking people in 2014 and beyond
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«ItÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs the primaries, stupid!ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Richard Viguerie, who warns that for over a century, conservatives have been aiming at the wrong target.
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«This NovemberÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs election and the one in 2016 are the last station stops before this train called America goes off the cliff,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ said Kupelian. ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«I advise WND readers to get on board by reading and sharing this issue as widely as they can.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).