STRESSED AND DEPRESSED: The unreported health crisis of the Obama era
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«I think Obama is challenging everybodyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs sanity,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ Rush Limbaugh exclaimed recently. ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Obama [is] literally pushing people to snap, attacking the very sanity of the country!ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
Rush may be on to something ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å because a little-reported but crucial aspect of America's ongoing ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«fundamental transformationÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ is that the sheer stress of life is driving tens of millions to illness, depression and self-destruction. ItÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs all documented in the groundbreaking April issue of Whistleblower, titled ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«STRESSED AND DEPRESSED: The unreported health crisis of the Obama era.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
Just consider the latest stunning trends:
- More U.S. soldiers died last year by suicide than in combat, and suicide has surpassed car crashes as the leading cause of injury death in America;
- Eleven percent of all Americans aged 12 and up are taking antidepressants, and a stunning 23 percent of all American women in their 40s and 50s ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å thatÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs 1 in 4 ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å are now on the controversial psychiatric meds with their ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«suicideÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ warning labels and spooky correlation with school shootings;
- The CDC now tells us 1 in 5 high-school-aged American kids has been medically diagnosed with ADHD, and in New York City 1 in 5 preteens ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å children aged six to 12 ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å is diagnosed with ADHD, anxiety, depression or bipolar disorder!
- New studies show stress plays a major role in the progression of cancer as well as heart disease, AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs two biggest killers;
- Fully one-third of the nationÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs employees suffer chronic debilitating stress, and more than half of all ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«millennialsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ (18-to-33-year-olds) experience a level of stress that keeps them awake at night, including large numbers diagnosed with depression or anxiety disorder.
WhatÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs going on? Why arenÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt todayÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs incredible scientific and technological innovations reducing Americans' stress? Why doesnÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt the almost-magical availability of the worldÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs accumulated knowledge, thanks to the Internet, make people more enlightened and happy? Why is it that, instead, more and more Americans are so stressed out as to be on a collision course with illness, misery, tragedy and death?
Most important, what can people do to reverse course?
Fortunately, alongside telling the previously unreported story of Americans being driven over the edge in large numbers, Whistleblower also delves into the very best and most proven means of successfully dealing with stress. It focuses on providing help and direction to readers determined to remain happy, healthy and whole regardless of how crazy the culture and predatory the government become.
Highlights of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«STRESSED AND DEPRESSEDÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ include:
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Suicide in the age of ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Joseph Farah, on why government can never help us become happy and whole
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Americans ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥snappingÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ by the millionsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, a comprehensive overview of the astonishing toll stress is taking in todayÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs America, including astronomical levels of depression and suicide ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å as well as an in-depth look at the most important and proven ways to successfully deal with stress
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«How stress feeds cancerÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by science journalist David DiSalvo, on a new study that demonstrates the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«vicious cycle of stress and cancer progressionÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Why Chuck Norris is never depressed,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ in which ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«the toughest man in the worldÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å six-time, undefeated, world karate champion plus TV and movie star Chuck Norris ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å shares his personal list of the top 12 ways to live a happier, fuller life.
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The 10 most stressful jobsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«PTSD on the mean streets of ChicagoÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Art Moore, providing a close-up look at what stress did to one police officer, who committed suicide after being ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«overwhelmedÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by seeing, over and over, the gruesome impact crime is having on children
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Coping with the blues in red-state AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ in which author Tim Daughtry, with a Ph.D. in clinical psychology, highlights one deadly Obama-era syndrome that conservatives must avoid at all costs
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Doctor warns: Obama taking over psychiatryÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Lee Hieb, M.D., in which the surgeon/author sounds the alarm over a new and dangerous weapon in the hands of government
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Doctors, drugs and demonsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, on why so many Americans today are labeled ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«mentally illÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Surviving life's shipwrecksÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Greg Laurie, in which the respected mega-pastor discusses how to deal with the very worst life can throw at you
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ and more.
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«This is a very valuable issue of Whistleblower,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ said WND Managing Editor David Kupelian. ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«It not only reveals the hidden underbelly of AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs ongoing ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥transformationÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ and the toll it is taking on our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health, but it also focuses on providing real hope ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and help ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å for good Americans living through a turbulent and dangerous era.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´