by Mark Linen
For over fifty years, the black community has almost single-mindedly supported the Democrats. We have given them the honor, trust, and obedience most people reserve for their gods. To reward our devotion, they have placed restrictions on our faith, reduced our numbers by promoting abortion, given our children substandard educations, and corrupted our morals by encouraging sexually deviant behavior.
In Though They Slay Us, author Mark Linen exposes the true history and practices of the people Òlooking outÓ for the black community: Democrats. Allied with black Òleaders,Ó the Left has reduced the black community from a people to a product:
- Coaxing them to blame the people of today for the actions of people in the past
- Turning blacks into mental and social slaves by thinking for them and keeping them dependent upon the government
- Keeping Margaret SangerÕs genocidal dream alive by promoting and encouraging abortions
God is warning us to come out from among those who have identified themselves as being Òon the left.Ó
About the Author
Mark Linen, a black American, is a first-time author whose political views were drastically changed as a result of the many Clinton scandals.
- Paperback: 222 pages
- Publisher: World Ahead Press (October 26, 2016)
- Language: English
- Dimension: 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- ISBN-13: 9781944212261