by Edward Klein
Klein, who is known for getting the inside scoop on everyone from the Kennedys to the Clintons, reveals never-before-published details about the Obama administration's political inner workings, as well as Barack and Michelle's personal lives.
From the Inside Flap
Think you know the real Barack Obama? You donÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å not until youÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇve read "The Amateur."
In this stunning exposÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇ_, bestselling author Edward Klein ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å a contributing editor to Vanity Fair, former foreign editor of Newsweek and former editor in chief of The New York Times Magazine, pulls back the curtain on one of the most secretive White Houses in history. He reveals a callow, thin-skinned, arrogant president with messianic dreams of grandeur supported by a cast of true believers, all of them united by leftist politics and an amateurish understanding of executive leadership.
In "The Amateur" youÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇll discover:
- Why the so-called ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«centristÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ Obama is actually in revolt against the values of the society he was elected to lead
- Why Bill Clinton loathes Barack Obama and tried to get Hillary to run against him in 2012
- The spiteful rivalry between Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey
- How Obama split the Kennedy family
- How Obama has taken more of a personal role in making foreign policy than any president since Richard Nixon ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å with disastrous results
- How Michelle Obama and Valerie Jarrett are the real powers behind the White House throne
"The Amateur" is a reporterÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs book, buttressed by nearly 200 interviews, many of them with the insiders who know Obama best. The result is the most important political book of the year. You will never look at Barack Obama the same way again.
NOTE: Purchasing "The Amateur (Hardcover)" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND's acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.