By David Kenik and Ralph Mroz
"Tactics and Techniques for Defensive Shooting" transforms fundamental range skills into realistic combat shooting techniques and demonstrates specific tactics for using firearms for self-defense. In this DVD you will:
- Understand gunfight survival priorities
- Find valuable avoidance and de-escalation techniques
- Learn about assault cues that precede attacks and what reactionary distance means to your defense
- Improve your close quarters shooting
- See techniques for shooting while moving
- Understand cover and concealment and how to use them
- Discover how to deal with multiple adversaries
- Learn the tactical reality of protecting a third party
- Understand important tactics for defense in your home and car and in public
- Learn the best method to hold a person at gunpoint
- Much, much more!
2 hours of vital training!
"Mroz is articulate and his lectures are a joy to watch ... Armed Response's three-DVD set provides a valuable resource for gun owners of all levels of experience." -- Gila Hayes, editor, Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network monthly journal
About the Instructors
David Kenik is co-founder and executive director the Police Officers Safety Association, Inc., a nonprofit organization that offers advanced training to law enforcement officers. As a gun-rights advocate, he co-founded and is past chairman of Citizens' Rights Action League, a statewide group that advocates the right to self-defense and lobbies against gun-control legislation in Rhode Island. Under his leadership CRAL was and continues to be an effective force against restrictions on law-abiding citizens.
He has been an avid shooter for over 20 years and is a certified NRA instructor. Kenik's books and instructional videos include "Armed Response: A Comprehensive Guide to Using Firearms for Self-Defense," "Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting," "Close Distance Defensive Shooting," "Tactics and Techniques for Defensive Shooting," "Dynamic Drills for Defensive Shooting," "Shoot/No Shoot Scenarios," "Pepper Spray," "Defensive Cane Fighting" and more. Ralph Mroz is a police officer in western Massachusetts, currently assigned to his county as narcotics/gang task force. He has been a student of the martial arts since 1973 and is a well-known defensive tactics and firearms writer, with more than 250 articles published in professional law enforcement and use-of-force journals.