A must have for your emergency preparedness kit and camping needs. Sparkie Fire Starter features a lightweight design that can be operated with one hand to start your fire in even the most adverse conditions.
- Compact, one-hand-operation sparking device
- Lasts over 200 strikes
- Rubberized grip
- Unique, patented one-hand operation for convenient fire-starting in all conditions
- Retractable flint-based bar and built-in carbide striker will light over 100 fires
- Designed for precision ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å sparks can be directionally targeted
- Ultra-lightweight, compact high-strength plastic with rubberized grip handle and hole for lanyard
- Generates sparks 3 times hotter than the heat of a match!
- Ignites a wide range of tinder
"This waterproof firestarter is smaller than a pack of gum, but emits a shower of fat, hot sparks. The one-handed operation left my other hand free to secure a windscreen: I just unlocked the spring-loaded strike bar and pushed down on the igniter, which is contained within the shockproof rubberized grip. When I paired it with UST's WetFire, an effective, breath-mint-size tinder ... I started a fire on the first strike, and in three seconds I had a lively little blaze going." ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å Kelly Bastone, Backpacker.com
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Regardless of which 3 pieces of gear you keep in your bug out bag to start fire, the Sparkie by Ultimate Survival Technologies should be one of them. It has quite a few significant advantages over many other flint and steel fire starters out there on the market today.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å StraightforwardPrepper.com
- Dimensions: 2.3" x 2" x .5" 58 x 51 x 13mm (closed unit)
- Weight: .8oz (22.7)