SNOWMEN is a humorous and heartfelt coming-of-age story about three unlikely heroes and the winter that changed their lives forever. After a surprising discovery in the snow catapults three small-town boys into the spotlight, the best friends hatch a plan to be remembered forever by setting a Guinness World RecordÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎå¢. Along the way, the trio battles schoolyard bullies, unites their community and discovers that ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å while fame may be fleeting ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´å true friendship lasts forever. The film stars Bobby Coleman ("Last Song"), Ray Liotta ("Wild Hogs"), BobbÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´Ìàe J. Thompson ("Role Models"), Josh Flitter ("Ace Ventura Jr.") and Christopher Lloyd ("Back to the Future").
- Director: Robert Kirbyson
- Executive Producers: Bill OÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´ÌàKane, Ray Liotta, Diane Hendricks, Tina Segel
- Producers: Stephen McEveety, David Segel, John Shepherd
- Screenwriters: Robert Kirbyson
- Cast: Bobby Coleman, Josh Flitter, Ray Liotta, Christopher Lloyd, BobbÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´Ìàe J. Thompson, Christian Martyn, Doug E. Doug, Beverly Mitchell
- Release Date: 10/21/11 (Theatrical), 11/29/11 (VOD)
- Running Time: 86 Minutes
- Rated: PG
NOTE: Purchasing "Snowmen (DVD)" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WNDÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´Ìàs acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.