by William J. Federer
How was the time Saint Patrick lived in similar to today?
The Roman Empire was falling:
- Illegal immigrants overrunning borders
- Latin language displaced
- Sexual immorality
- Exposure of unwanted infants
- Violent gladiatorial entertainment
- Outsourcing to North Africa
- Enormous debt and government
- Explosion of welfare and government jobs
- Taxes unbearable
- Church discouraged political involvement
- Military overstretched
- Attila the Hun committing terrorist attacks
Rome pulled its legions back from the frontier of Britain, leaving it to marauding gangs. Patrick was kidnapped as a boy and sold into slavery in Druid Ireland. He miraculously escaped, only to have, at age 40, a divine call to go back as a missionary. He confronted Druid chiefs, baptized 120,000, used the three-leaf clover to teach the Trinity and founded 300 churches, which in the next century sent missionaries back into Europe!
You will be fascinated by "Saint Patrick - The Real Story of Life & Times From Tragedy to Triumph"!
NOTE: Purchasing "Saint Patrick - The Real Story of His Life & Times From Tragedy to Triumph (DVD)" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND's acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.