THE PLOT TO DESTROY THE CONSTITUTION
Thomas Jefferson warned us about the monster called government.
"In questions of power," he urged, "let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Unfortunately, America's government has long thrown off those constitutional "chains," resulting in its cancerous growth, massive welfare state, ruinous public debt and freedom-destroying intrusions into every area of the lives of its citizens.
And that was before Obama.
Today, the practice of ignoring, distorting and perverting the Constitution has become a high art. It is, in fact, literally the modus operandi of Barack Obama's presidency, as stunningly documented in the September issue of Whistleblower, "THE PLOT TO DESTROY THE CONSTITUTION."
In a relentless campaign to "transform America" from history's most successful constitutional republic into just one more weak European-style entitlement society based on all-powerful central government and massive wealth "redistribution," Obama and his administration have shredded the Constitution in every conceivable manner.
Soon after his inauguration, an early tipoff Obama held the Constitution in low esteem was his choice of "czars." Science czar John Holdren, for instance, is on record saying that in the event of a national emergency, the Constitution would permit compulsory abortions!
And Obama's powerful regulatory czar Cass Sunstein advocates an entirely new bill of rights ÌÎ_Ì´å even authoring a book, "The Second Bill of Rights: FDR's Unfinished Revolution and Why We Need It More Than Ever," in which he advances a disturbingly communist-sounding new set of "rights" for America. These include the government-guaranteed "right" to a job; the "right" to earn enough to provide adequate food, clothing and recreation; the "right" to a decent home, to medical care and to a good education; and many more cradle-to-grave "rights" reminiscent of totalitarian, collectivist societies.
Employing his Alinsky-style, crisis-of-the-day tactics, Obama launched into endless, back-to-back attacks on the Constitution ÌÎ_Ì´å from giving banks $700 billion of taxpayer money, to unconstitutionally requiring all Americans to buy health insurance; from sneaking in "Cap and Trade"-type regulations through the EPA, to instituting by executive order de facto amnesty for many illegal aliens; from imposing new regulations on gun dealers to going to war with Libya, both without the consent of Congress. "THE PLOT TO DESTROY THE CONSTITUTION" exposes these and many other ways Team Obama is operating entirely outside the United States Constitution.
What about Congress? Can't legislators stand up to a rogue president and insist he adhere to the "supreme law of the land"? Not likely, since not only do many congressmen and judges hold the Constitution in as low esteem as Obama does, but as Whistleblower documents, a recent poll shows elected officials know less about the Constitution than the general public! Fewer than half of elected "public servants" could correctly answer such basic questions as "Who can declare war?" and "What are the three branches of government?" And only one in seven knew that the phrase "wall of separation" (between church and state) doesn't appear anywhere in the Constitution.
Highlights of "THE PLOT TO DESTROY THE CONSTITUTION" include:
- "George Soros's assault on the U.S. Constitution" by Aaron Klein, who reveals which White House officials are involved in rewriting America's founding document
- "Time magazine: The Constitution means whatever we want it to mean" by David Azerrad
- "'Ignore the Constitution': The Obama administration's modus operandi from Day One" ÌÎ_Ì´å itemizing a long list of clear constitutional violations by the Obama White House
- "Obama signaled contempt for the Constitution long before election" by Art Moore, on how Obama once condemned the Supreme Court for not mandating "redistribution of wealth"
- "Obama czar: Constitution backs compulsory abortion" by Jerome R. Corsi, on the current presidential science adviser who has argued that "quality of life demands fewer people"
- "Congress's contempt for the Constitution" by Walter Williams, on politicians who publicly proclaim, "Yes, the federal government can do most anything in this country"
- "Reimagining the Constitution" by David Kupelian, on the real reasons today's judges and politicians have nothing but contempt for the Founding Fathers' original intent
- "I don't worry about the Constitution" ÌÎ_Ì´å that's right, a U.S. congressman actually said that in public
- "The plot to destroy the Constitution" by Joseph Farah, on the uncanny wisdom of the Founding Fathers
- "Elected officials flunk U.S. Constitution quiz" by Drew Zahn, showing how many politicians are utterly ignorant on basic questions like what the Electoral College is and who legally declares war
- "Charity: Not in the Constitution" by Larry Elder, who answers the classic question: How did disaster victims and the dispossessed survive before the welfare state?
- "Were past presidents constitutionally ignorant?" by Walter Williams, who shows why James Madison, the "father of the Constitution," said, "Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the government"
- "Dumbing down the Constitution and the Bible" by Art Moore, who shows how the trend to re-interpret the Constitution to mean whatever you want is mirrored by a parallel trend to re-interpret the Bible in the same way
- "A call to action" by Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely, in which the noted military leader and Fox analyst says it's not too late to restore America's Constitution
- ... and much more!
"President Obama is America's Captain Ahab," said WND managing editor David Kupelian. "He's steering the ship of state toward destruction, without regard to the reliable compass of the Constitution. He maniacally pursues his obsession to transform America into a European-style welfare state, seemingly oblivious to the fact that European welfare states are currently imploding all around us, one after the other, descending into bankruptcy, chaos and anarchy."
Kupelian added, "This issue of Whistleblower documents the disgraceful ÌÎ_Ì´å and impeachable ÌÎ_Ì´å extent to which Obama acts with total disregard for the Constitution he swore a solemn oath to uphold."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).