by J.D. Mitschke
Not since the U.S. Civil War has our country been so dangerously divided along ideological fronts. Then, the precipitating issues were few and clear-cut. Now, 150 years later, again our nation is moving towards the precipice of a great potential split, threatening to tear us apart. Except this time, the ideological divide rests upon a multitude of contentious issuesÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌÕones which are driven in large part by the distorted emotionality of both the electorate and our leadership. These emotional forces have been steadily building in recent decades and are now approaching a breaking point that if breached, can only result in an explosiveness that will be unprecedented in our time. In Modern-Day Liberalism, you will discover:
- It is emotion that drives every single human behavior.
- Decisions and actions based upon distorted emotion can only bring disastrous results.
- What the distorted emotionality is composed of and what is at its the foundation of it.
- By and largeÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌÕhumanity is out of sync in regard to natural rhythmic emotional behavior.
- Emotional disharmonies form the foundation of modern-day liberalism.
Written in a straight-forward easy to read style, this book is not to be read quickly and then lightly tossed aside; rather it should be pondered over and re-read as it may serve as a means to your own self-discovery.
About the AuthorJ.D. Mitschke resides in central California. Having an extensive educational background in the psychological sciences and holding a masters degree in psychological counseling; J.D. currently offers seminar presentations to groups as well as individual instruction. Please visit the website at www.citizenawaken.com for further information.
- Paperback: 270 pages
- Publisher: World Ahead Press (April 25, 2016)
- Language: English
- Dimension: 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- ISBN-13: 9781944212124