by A.C. Bolchoz
Abortion is the greatest manmade tragedy in history and will soon bring the world to its knees. White supremacists and elitists devised this depopulation technique to rid the world of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«undesirablesÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ in every raceÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌÕespecially blacks. To this day, the United Nations works overtime to ensure that minorities take advantage of contraceptives and easy abortions. But soon their schemes will come back to haunt us.
In Justifiable Homicide? author A. C. Bolchoz reveals:
- The racist roots behind Planned ParenthoodÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs abortion clinics in black neighborhoods
- The wealthy family that funds the discourse on abortion in order to control the debate
- DepopulationistsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ strategy to impose their plans on Latin American countries
Legal abortion is indeed the cause of the greatest sustained loss of life per capita than any epidemic or world war. Under the guise of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«reproductive health,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ this depopulation strategy will push AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌÕand the worldÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌÕtoward economic collapse, or even worse.
A. C. Bolchoz is a civil engineer and a student of demographics and social indicators. A native of Charleston, South Carolina, he enjoys spending time with his three daughters, Christie, Jada, and Daphne.
- Paperback: 204 pages
- Publisher: World Ahead Press (March 16, 2017)
- Language: English
- Dimension: 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- ISBN-13: 978-1-944212-38-4