By R. Keith Martin
THE ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´ÌàTIMES THAT TRY MENÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊS SOULSÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ HAVE RETURNED WITH A VENGEANCE!
432 pages of researched facts and details chronicling our chaotic decline, those behind it, the horrors yet to come and our single hope to survive ... A SECOND WAR OF INDEPENDENCE!
The only book that ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ___
- Takes you step by step through the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´ÌàFatal SequenceÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ of our Republic from our roaring beginning to our whimpering end.
- Exposes the truth of our ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´ÌàBlack ImbroglioÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ and how the "Dark Side" uses race to divert your attention, while shackles are slipped around your neck.
- Shows you the roots and the branches of the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´ÌàDark SideÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ that paved the way for the rise of ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊs ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´ÌàPerfect Storm.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ
- Warns you of the coming ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´ÌàKilling FieldsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ for uncooperative Americans.
- Explains the futility of elections and passive resistance against the heartless tyranny of ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊs fascist oligarchy.
- Concludes that we all have but a brief window of time to choose either the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´Ìàcalm of despotismÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ or the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´Ìàtempestuous sea of liberty.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´ÌàDelay is the deadliest form of denial.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ - C. Northcote Parkinson
AMERICA WAS BIRTHED IN REVOLUTION, SURVIVED A CIVIL WAR AND WAS VICTORIOUS IN FOREIGN WARS.
BUT, WE WILL NOT SURVIVE THE PERFECT STORM OF THE OBAMA PRESIDENCY.
Conservative authors and talking heads all tell you that our only hope for salvation from the tyranny of Obama lies in the 2012 elections. Politicians have raped, pillaged and despoiled our once great constitutional republic, yet we are asked to again trust our fate to them. Americans that hang their hopes on the Tea Party need only look at the pitiful performance of the House GOP majority since November 2010. Similarly, a narrow GOP majority in the Senate in 2012 will simply be circumvented by executive, judicial and unelected agency dictates. The apocalypse of America, engineered by master assassin Obama, will remain on target and not be dissuaded by elections.
About the Author:
Ron Martin has lived a multifarious life including three stints performing collateral work as a CIA contractor. The first was in 1962, constructing and operating a 100KW disinformation transmitter in the Dry Tortugas and operations facilitating the removal of nuclear weapons from Cuba during the Cuban Missile Crisis. The second tour was as contact liaison in Berlin before the Wall came down, and the third was with a tactical unit in Southeast Asia which is still classified.
Ron also served as a combat medic, aerospace technician on Gemini, Dynasoar Poseidon and Apollo. He has also been a CPA and owner of a 3,000-acre ranch.
In 1988 he unsuccessfully ran for U.S. Congress. Around that same time he returned to Southeast Asia, working with Phumano Nosavan, son of Laotian General Phoumi, on two missions to rescue Americans missing in action since Vietnam. He brought back the remains of Major Edward Hudgens and turned them over to Senator Bob Smith of New Hampshire and Red McDaniel (most tortured of the POWs) after being examined by forensic anthropologist Dr. Michael Charney. He also rescued and repatriated the son of a downed Air America pilot who had been enslaved by the communist Pathet Lao for 17 years. He was called to Washington and testified before the Senate Select Committee on POWs chaired by Sen. Jesse Helms.
Later, Ron became a land developer, home builder, the only American big game outfitter in Newfoundland, Canada, and the largest gun show promoter in Georgia. He is the father of three grown children and the grandfather of six. He lives in the North Georgia Mountains with his wife of 36 years, Dianne.