The "Incredible Creatures That Defy Evolution" series enters the fascinating world of animals to reveal sophisticated and complex designs that shake the traditional foundations of evolutionary theory.
This series features Dr. Jobe Martin, who for the past 20 years has been exploring evolution vs. creation. His findings have been fascinating students around the world as he lectures on these remarkable animal designs that cannot be explained by traditional evolution.
Dr. Martin himself was a traditional evolutionist, but his medical and scientific training would go through an evolution ÌÎ_Ì´å rather, a revolution ÌÎ_Ì´å when he began to study animals that challenged the scientific assumptions of his education. This was the beginning of the evolution of a creationist.
Do you know?
- What kind of bird can kill a lion with a single kick?
- How can some dogs know that a storm is coming before it appears, or sense when their masters are about to experience a seizure?
- Which creature perplexes scientists because of its amazing ability to heal itself, even when it sustains horrendous injuries?
- How do emperor penguins go two and a half months without eating or drinking?
This program answers these questions and examines:
- Lampsylis Mussel
- Vestigial Organs
- A section on designs and designers
- Cuttle Fish
- Milopina Bee and Vanilla
NOTE: Purchasing "Incredible Creatures That Defy Evolution III" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WNDÌÎ_Ì´åÇs acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.