By Matt Margolis
When Democrats made "ethics" the centerpiece of their 2006 campaign, respected bloggers Matt Margolis and Mark Noonan went to work online chronicling the corruption endemic to the Democratic Party. But there is so much more to Democratic corruption than can be told online!
In "Caucus of Corruption: The Truth About The New Democratic Majority," Margolis and Noonan take dead aim at the "ethical" leaders of today's ruling party.
You'll discover ...
- Nancy Pelosi's cronyism, campaign finance and immigration law violations.
- Harry Reid's questionable land deals and connections to disgraced lobbyists and billionaire casino owners.
- Media darling Barack Obama's cozy relationship with the indicted fundraiser next door.
- Clinton foot soldier Rahm Emanuel's love for dirty money
- William Jefferson's refrigerated $80,000 cash stash and much, much more!
The definitive resource on Democratic corruption, "Caucus of Corruption" is a must-read for conservatives, political junkies and everyone concerned about the dubious ethics and goals of the new Democratic "ruling class."
About the Author
When Matt Margolis launched Blogs For Bush (www.blogsforbush.com) in 2003, Mark Noonan became a regular contributor. It became one of the top blogs of the 2004 presidential campaign season. Margolis was among the first bloggers to receive media credentials to cover the Republican National Convention. As popular bloggers, Margolis and Noonan have appeared on CNN, MSNBC and BBC Radio.