by Creek Stewart
Publication Date: May 18, 2012
Be ready when disaster strikes.
If an unexpected emergency or disaster hits, are you prepared to leave your home -- fast? You will be if you follow the advice in this book. "Build the Perfect Bug Out Bag" shows you how to create a self-contained disaster preparedness kit to help you survive your journey from ground zero to a safer location. Survival expert Creek Stewart details from start to finish everything you need to gather for 72 hours of independent survival --å water, food, protection, shelter, survival tools and so much more.
- A complete Bug Out Bag checklist that tells you exactly what to pack based on your survival skill level
- Photos and explanations of every item you need in your bag
- Resource lists to help you find and purchase gear
- Practice exercises that teach you how to use almost everything in your bag
- Demonstrations for multi-use items that save pack space and weight
- Specific gear recommendations for common disasters
The book even includes special considerations for "bugging out" with children, the elderly, the physically disabled -- and even pets. A disaster could strike your home at any moment. Are you prepared to face the devastating aftermath? Protect yourself and your family by building a Bug Out Bag today!
About the Author
Creek Stewart is the lead instructor at and owner of Willow Haven Outdoor, a survival, preparedness and bushcraft school. He specializes in disaster preparedness and has consulted with individuals, corporations, nonprofits and government agencies across the United States.
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Betterway Books (May 18, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1440318743
- ISBN-13: 978-1440318740