By Brett Decker and William Triplett II
Flattery WonÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt Tame a Raging Dragon
While the Obama administration is mired in big-government ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«solutionsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ to ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«threatsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ such as global warming, unregulated businesses and free-market health care, Obama officials have ignored and compounded the single biggest danger facing the United States: the rising power of communist China.
In "Bowing to Beijing," Brett M. Decker and Bill Triplett cut through the fog of soothing, pro-China propaganda to reveal the disturbing truth: far from the gradually reforming ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«partnerÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ portrayed by its many American apologists, China is an aggressive and rapidly militarizing criminal state feverishly striving to displace America as the worldÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs preeminent power. Shockingly, despite Chinese leaders showing their hostile intentions in every realm, the Obama administration refuses to take action or even acknowledge the threat ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and as new evidence indicates, has gone so far as to actively cover up ChinaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs misdeeds.
In this alarming book, Decker and Triplett reveal:
- How ChinaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs accumulating wealth is solidifying the Communist PartyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs grip on power, funding a major military build-up and making the regime more bellicose
- How ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs reckless government spending and utopian green policies are empowering China at our expense
- ChinaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs role as a major global proliferator of weapons of mass destruction to rogue regimes and Islamic terrorist groups
- ChinaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs recurring pattern of stealing U.S. military, trade and company secrets
- BeijingÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs vast program to buy influence in American politics and universities
- Why ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs policies guarantee increasing Chinese aggression toward America in the near future
With China threatening everything from our national security to our food supply, "Bowing to Beijing" explains how the Chinese regime is conspiring against America ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and how our own leaders remain willfully blind to the danger.
Praise for "Bowing to Beijing"
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«ChinaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs military build-up is a reality the United States must deal with and not just today, but well into the future. Conventional weapons systems, cruise and ballistic missiles, blue-water naval forces, and nuclear weapons are all part of BeijingÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs aggressive plan. Brett M. Decker and Bill Triplett have written a compelling analysis of ChinaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs plans and programs, and lay out a comprehensive and persuasive proposal for AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs response. Policy-makers must read this book.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- Ambassador John R. Bolton, former permanent representative to the United Nations and under-secretary of state for arms control and international security
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«To understand what ChinaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs unprecedented rapid modernization and expansion of its military forces mean in terms of its clear objective to achieve regional supremacy in the western Pacific and beyond, 'Bowing to Beijing' is an absolute must read. Brett M. Decker and Bill Triplett make clear that regardless of the vast economic relations between China and the U.S., unless we maintain our military deterrence capability, a serious confrontation looms just over the horizon.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- Admiral James A. Lyons, Jr., former commander in chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«My Motown soul brother Brett Decker and Wild Bill Triplett take aim at communist China and hit the red dragon square between the eyes. Patriotic Americans need to read about the growing Chinese threat in 'Bowing to Beijing.'ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- Ted Nugent, American rock ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇnÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ roll, sporting and political activist icon and bestselling author of "Ted, White and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto."
About the Author
Brett M. Decker is the editorial page editor of the Washington Times and an adjunct professor of government at John Hopkins University. A former governor of the Hong Kong Foreign CorrespondentsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ Club, he has been an editor and writer for the Wall Street Journal, speechwriter to Majority Whip Tom DeLay in the U.S. House of Representatives and senior vice president for the Export-Import Bank and Pentagon Federal Credit Union. Follow him on Twitter @BrettMDecker.
William C. Triplett II is the former chief Republican counsel to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and has decades of experience working on China and national security issues. He lives with his family near Annapolis, Md.
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Regnery Publishing (November 15, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1596982896
- ISBN-13: 978-1596982895
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.2 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
NOTE: Purchasing "Bow to Beijing" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WNDÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.