By Ray Comfort
New King James Version includes a concordance, topical subheads and the Words of Jesus in red. Hardcover.
How do you respond when a coworker labels you intolerant for believing Jesus is the only way to God? How would you answer those who claim the Bible is filled with contradictions, or there is no absolute truth?
Newly revised and expanded, "The Evidence Bible" arms you not just with apologetic information to refute the arguments of skeptics, but with practical training on how to effectively and lovingly share the truth.
* Over two dozen articles on evolution will thoroughly prepare you to refute the theory.
* Scientific facts written thousands of years before man discovered them.
* Amazing quotes about God and the Bible from celebrated scientists.
* Discover answers to over 200 questions such as: Why is there suffering? How could a loving God send people to hell? What about those who never heard of Jesus?
* In addition to thousands of verse-related comments, over 130 informative articles will help you better comprehend and communicate the Christian faith.
* Dozens of articles on other religions will help you understand and address the beliefs of Mormons, Hindus, Muslims, Jehovah's Witnesses, cults, etc.
* Hundreds of inspiring quotes from renowned Christian leaders and practical tips on defending your faith will greatly encourage and equip you.
"The Evidence Bible" provides powerful and compelling evidence that will enrich your trust in God and His Word, deepen your love for the truth and enable you to radically impact those you care about.
About the Author
Ray Comfort is the founder/president/CEO of Living Waters Publications. After relocating from New Zealand to Southern California in the late 1980s, Comfort introduced a long line of pastors and churches to a biblical teaching which he called "Hell's Best-Kept Secret." In addition to his main ministry, he co-hosts (with Kirk Cameron) the award-winning television program "The Way of the Master," which airs in 70 countries around the world. He also co-hosts a daily radio program by the same name, airing on the Sirius Satellite Radio Network and hundreds of terrestrial stations.
He is a bestselling author of more than 60 books, including "Nothing Created Everything," "You Can Lead an Atheist to Evidence but You Can't Make Him Think" and "Hitler, God and the Bible." He and his wife Sue live in Southern California where they have three grown children.
Hardcover: 1976 pages
Publisher: Bridge-Logos (February 2011)