The Beginning of the End
In "Apocalypse Soon: The Beginning of the End," the author examines the prophecies of Jesus Christ concerning the last years of planet Earth as we know it.
You can know history before it happens in this easy-to-read account of GodÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊs warning to mankind. Concise and understandable, HeronÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊs book is perfect for those who donÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´ÌàÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«ÌÎÌÊt know much about end times.Only a few Bible prophecies remain to be fulfilled, and Heron gives a deep study of prophecies of the Bible, woven with current events.
Heron discusses his views on:
- A UFO connection to the end time.
- Who built the Great Pyramid Giza
- 8 main events Heron expects to take place in the near future.
- The four horsemen of the Apocalypse
- The mark of the beast.
- His personal opinion on whether Enoch will return as one of the two witnesses of the Revelation and why.
- Where he thinks America fits into end-time prophecy.
- Will the giants of Genesis return in the end time?
- The identity of the Antichrist.
Paperback: 170 pages
Publisher: Anomalos Publishing LLC (January 15, 2006)
Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.5 inches
NOTE: Purchasing ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎå«Ì´ÌàApocalypse Soon" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND's acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.