BIZARRO AMERICA: How the greatest nation on earth is morphing into its opposite
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the world of Superman comics, the crazed character named Bizarro was a clone of Superman, with all the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«man of steelÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ abilities and powers ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å except for one thing: A total rebel, everything Bizarro thought, said and did was purposefully the opposite of whatever the real Superman did. Bizarro lived on Bizarro World, which operated under ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Bizarro logic,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ according to which it was wrong to do anything right, moral or good.
While such a scenario makes for entertaining reading, itÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs not so much fun when it becomes our reality. But SeptemberÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs Whistleblower issue documents the amazing transformation of America into ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«BIZARRO AMERICA,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ and reveals how, on so many fronts, the greatest nation in history is progressively morphing into the opposite of its original self.
Divided, angry, squabbling, the world's largest debtor nation, with rampant divorce, family breakdown and unprecedented sexual anarchy, 1 in 7 on food stamps, 1 in 9 on antidepressants ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å on so many levels America is simply disintegrating.
From elevating America-hating Marxists to high office to rolling out the welcome mat for illegal invaders; from making sure voter fraud is as easy and convenient as possible to dismantling the worldÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs best healthcare system in favor of one that guarantees inferior care, long waits and care rationing; from enacting gun laws aimed at ensuring only bad guys have guns to doing everything possible to cripple domestic oil production; from allowing 3,000 unborn children to be butchered every day to giving millions of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«depressedÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ people medications that make them want to commit suicide ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å the U.S. is rapidly becoming ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«BIZARRO AMERICA.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
The good news, however, is that while exposing exactly how and why America is being so negatively transformed, WhistleblowerÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs contributors also powerfully point us in the path of national redemption, showing how America might once again become what Ronald Reagan called a ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«shining city upon a hill.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
Highlights of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«BIZARRO WORLDÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ include:
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«How America morphed into ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥Bizarro WorldÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, who offers a guided tour of the upside-down realm we now inhabit ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and the way out
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«CaliforniaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs plan to help ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥infertileÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ homosexual couplesÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Boys in girlsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ locker rooms!ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Joseph Farah, who shows that under new laws, schools create gender confusion while pretending to eliminate it
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«When politics collide with realityÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Thomas Sowell, on the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«bouncing ballÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ effect that has led America into one disaster after another
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Assaulting Christians but coddling terroristsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Limbaugh, who shows that even the U.S. military is increasingly infringing on believersÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ religious liberty
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Why do our ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥leadersÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ announce our battle plans to our enemies?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Thomas Sowell, on the absurdity of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«proportionalÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ response policies that just encourage aggression and war
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Growing 'rights' movement opens girls' bathrooms, locker rooms, to boysÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å on how schools are taking the position that, while other students ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«may feel uncomfortableÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ about having the other gender in their bathrooms, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«this is not a reason to deny access to the transgender studentÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«School to kids: Time to dress like the opposite sexÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å on a particularly controversial part of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«spirit weekÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«'Gay' lawmaker to Christians: 'We'll take your children'ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Matt Barber, a shocking story of how the legislator behind a controversial new policy claims helping children overcome their unwanted homosexual feelings is the equivalent of child ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«abuseÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ and ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«beating,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ and that therefore such parents might lose their children to the state
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Our government funds dependencyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by John Stossel, who says the Obama administration is more interested in promoting welfare than independence
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Schools punish brave students for saving livesÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å a bizarre survey of schools punishing heroic students after they have stopped fights or prevented a suicide
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Bert and Ernie and children's innocenceÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Dennis Prager, on why the left is seemingly obsessed with ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«prematurely sexualizingÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ kids
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Pentagon aims to lower warrior standardsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Patrick J. Buchanan, on how our military is being forced to accept the irrational ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«dogma that women are just as good at soldiering as menÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The war on 18-year-old girlsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Phyllis Schlafly, on the sheer madness of drafting young damsels to fight dragons
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Unhinged! Pro-abortion demonstrators go insaneÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Chelsea Schilling and John Griffing. Find out why pro-abortion protesters consider late-term abortions ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«sacred groundÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ and respond to efforts to restrict abortions after 20 weeks by chanting ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Hail SatanÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ and attempting to assault legislators with feces, urine, tampons and bricks
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Trading the worldÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs best healthcare for a nightmarish federal bureaucracyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Dr. Lee Hieb, in which the surgeon explains exactly how Obamacare creates disaster ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and does it on purpose
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Equating boys with ratsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, on the real reason animal-rights radicals claim ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«all life is equalÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Government's complicity in fatherlessnessÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Phyllis Schlafly, on how the court system incentivizes divorce and family breakdown
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The greatest phony America's ever knownÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Ted Nugent, on the bizarre irony of Barack Obama using the P-word to describe his scandals
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«More Americans choosing ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥equalityÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ over ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥freedomÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Patrick J. Buchanan, who explains that ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«ÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎå£galitÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ is a ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥founding principle of Robespierre's revolution, not ours'
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Why some scientists embrace the 'multiverse'ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Dennis Prager, showcasing atheistsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ spectacular admission that they've lost the argument about intelligent design.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).