ONLY AVAILABLE IN DIGITAL FORMAT.
THE FAIRY TALE ECONOMY: Why almost everything you hear from government and the media is wrong
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The jobless rate is down. The stock market is up. Inflation is low. The Fed is stimulating the economy through quantitative easing. The recovery is picking up steam.
Such daily feel-good headlines, created by government and amplified by the press, glide pleasantly over our minds and reassure us all is well, or soon will be. But what do these headlines actually have to do with reality?
Often very little. The establishment mediaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs financial reporting is just like their reporting on politics and culture ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å which is to say, biased, inaccurate and misleading, sometimes intentionally so.
So, what are the government, the Fed and their media cheerleaders hiding?
The answers are presented in a remarkably clear and compelling way in NovemberÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs blockbuster issue of Whistleblower magazine, titled ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE FAIRY TALE ECONOMY: Why almost everything you hear from government and the media is wrong.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«It is impossible to understand the present, and to anticipate the future, if you listen to the government and elite media on the economy,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ says Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian. ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«They are not in the truth business. They are in the pacifying-the-public business and the preserving-power-and privilege-for-themselves business.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The truth is: America is burdened today with the twin curses of a corrupt, out-of-control government and a corrupt, unaccountable monetary and banking system, each enabling the other in symbiotic fashion,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ says Kupelian. ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«This issue of Whistleblower takes the normally opaque subject of money, government, banking and todayÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs extremely troubled economy ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å which media ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«expertsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ typically make complex and misleading ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and manages to make it all perfectly simple and clear.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
Highlights of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE FAIRY TALE ECONOMYÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ include:
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«How government lies about the economyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, exposing the financial fairy tales Americans are told daily
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Why government inflates ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å the secret reasonsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Our massive money problemÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Art Robinson, Ph.D., an eye-opening, common-sense explanation of todayÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs severe economic mess
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Whatever happened with that debt issue?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Joseph Farah, who asks, will Washington now get serious about tackling the debt crisis?
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«We fund dependencyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by John Stossel, who proves government is more interested in promoting welfare than independence
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Solving AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs biggest fiscal problemÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Phyllis Schlafly, making the startling case that broken families and dependence on government are ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«a conscious political strategyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The Mandrake MechanismÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by G. Edward Griffin, in which one of the FedÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs most articulate analysts exposes the magic and manipulation behind America's fraudulent money system
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Why the Fed must be abolishedÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, in which the former presidential candidate shows how AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs central bank has been responsible for ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«every economic downturnÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ in the past 80 years
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Welfare state: Immoral and irredeemableÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Walter Williams, on how ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«our current economic crisis, as well as that of Europe, is a direct result of immoral conductÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«We need more economic nationalistsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Patrick Buchanan, who shows how ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«free trade makes suckers and fools out of patriotsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Reagan had it right on 'free trade'ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Phyllis Schlafly, who agrees that ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«the GipperÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ wouldn't have allowed foreign countries to cheat America
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«How the president can fix AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs economyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Thomas Sowell, in which the revered economist reveals the secret to helping a great nation emerge from recession as quickly and easily as possible
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Never retireÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Rabbi Daniel Lapin, on why withdrawing from work or business is a huge mistake ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å at any age
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«A 91-year-oldÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs economic survival guideÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Chuck Norris, who proves a brand-new ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Chuck Norris FactÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å namely, that ChuckÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs mother has more wisdom than the entire U.S. government.
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«America's economy ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å why itÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs so troubled, how the middle class is being crushed and where things are headed next year ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å is more important for people to understand that perhaps any other issue right now,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ said Kupelian. ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥THE FAIRY TALE ECONOMYÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ answers the most crucial questions in a way that is crystal-clear, enlightening and maybe even liberating.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).