THE NEW FASCISM: From ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥gay rightsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ to ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥global warming,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ totalitarianism is rapidly rising
Newt Gingrich called it an ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«open, blatant example of the new fascism,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ Charles Krauthammer called it ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«totalitarian,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ Pat Buchanan labeled it ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«the new blacklistÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ and RedState headlined it as ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«a fascist purge.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
And it wasnÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt just conservatives sounding the alarm. Leftist comedian Bill Maher called the perpetrators the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«gay mafia,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ and even well-known ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«gayÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ media personalities condemned it, Andrew Sullivan saying it ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«disgusts meÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ and radio talker Tammy Bruce calling out the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«gay gestapo.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
They were referring, of course, to the forced resignation of tech prodigy Brendan Eich as CEO of the company he co-founded, Mozilla, developer of the popular Firefox Web browser, all because he had donated $1,000 to CaliforniaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs Proposition 8 upholding traditional marriage.
Everyone knows the Eich story ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and almost everyone, it seems, condemns it, as though it were a singularly egregious injustice in todayÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs America.
But, as revealed in the May issue of WNDÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine, Brendan Eich, far from being a unique or especially shocking case, is just one of a growing multitude of Americans whose lives and livelihoods are being intentionally crushed by ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE NEW FASCISM.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«What could be stranger," comments Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, on the stunning hypocrisy of todayÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs left, "than witnessing the ongoing ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥fundamental transformationÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ of America at the hands of people claiming to stand for fairness, tolerance, diversity, free speech and the common man ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å yet who unfailingly end up taking us, kicking and screaming, in the exact opposite direction?ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
The most obvious example, of course, is Barack Obama. Having promised to be the most honest, transparent, post-racial and non-ideological president ever, Obama is almost universally regarded as the least honest, least transparent, most racial and most ideological president in history. Likewise, forces of the left ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å like the college professor who recently called for the imprisonment of global-warming deniers ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å grow increasingly fanatical in their intolerance of the basic freedoms of Americans who donÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt share their views.
However, of all the various regions of the left, there is no quarter where free speech and diversity are less tolerated ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and more viciously persecuted ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å than in the powerful, well-funded and pervasive ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«LGBTÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ movement.
After reading Whistleblower's ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE NEW FASCISM,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ readers will understand why even ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«mainstreamÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ pundits and personalities from both left and right are characterizing what is now happening in America as ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«totalitarian,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«gestapo"-like and "fascist."
Highlights of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE NEW FASCISMÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ include:
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Welcome to the new fascismÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, on how totalitarian oppression is growing in America ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å all in the name of "equality" and "toleranceÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Uninstall FirefoxÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Dennis Prager, who says 'A totalitarian streak is part of the left's DNA'
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The new blacklistÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Patrick J. Buchanan, on how, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«In the new dispensation, opposition to same-sex marriageÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ will cause ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«the ruin of your careerÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Nothing 'new' about the thought policeÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Joseph Farah, who explains why unabashed tyranny is now sweeping the land
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Fabulous fascismÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Steve Deace, on how ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«toleranceÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ has been transformed into ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«totalitarianismÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«What the left did in one weekÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Dennis Prager, recounting a stunning wave of assaults in the new civil war
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Liberal fascism: Putting global warming skeptics in jailÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Jim Lakely
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Concentration of power: Formula for great evilÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Walter E. Williams, who explains what enabled governments to kill millions in the last century ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and makes a chilling parallel with ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs America
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Criticize ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥gays,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ get sued for ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥crime against humanityÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Bob Unruh, on the precedent-setting case were the judge questions whether a pastorÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs biblical perspective is protected by the First Amendment
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Customs and cops pursue ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥hatersÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Bob Unruh, on another pro-family leader who is detained, then arrested, for witnessing to truths everyone understood a generation ago
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«When bullying kids is disguised as ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥anti-bullyingÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Linda Harvey, who exposes how supposed ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«anti-bullyingÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ programs end up bullying, intimidating and indoctrinating children throughout America's public schools
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Gay mafiaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ attacks Focus on the Family movieÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Drew Zahn, on the LGBT intimidation campaign that insists ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Americans should not tolerateÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ a wholesome, positive, pro-family film
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The strange, strange story of 'gay fascism' deniersÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Scott Lively, on the astonishing exposÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇ_ by a well-known self-described ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«gay, left-wingÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ journalist who explains how and why ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Gay men have been at the heart of every major fascist movementÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Amazon now urged to blacklist ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥hatersÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Bob Unruh, on how the far-left Southern Poverty Law Center is focused on putting conservative and Christian organizations out of business by officially classifying them as ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«hate groupsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«A lawless president and a sleeping CongressÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Andrew Napolitano, in which the former judge shows how ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs breathtaking violations of the Constitution are met, mostly, with yawns
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Unmasking the ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥Imperial PresidencyÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Phyllis Schlafly, who maps out specific ways Congress could rein in todayÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs out-of-control Obama dictatorship
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Freedom: Fight for it or lose itÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Thomas Sowell, who says: ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Officials who want more power are not going to stop unless they get stoppedÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
In WhistleblowerÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE NEW FASCISMÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ issue, Rush Limbaugh provides a spine-straightening summary of the leftÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs current slash-and-burn strategy toward Americans with traditional Judeo-Christian values:
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«These people ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å they claim that all this is how they are inclusive and this is how they're promoting diversity ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and they're not. They are exclusionary. There's no diversity tolerated here. You've gotta be one way. There is no openness.
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«There is no kindness, there is no compassion, there's no inclusiveness, and there certainly isn't any diversity on the left. It's just a bunch of brownshirts. And if you are not wearing one, you either soon will be, or you're gonna be ruined. There is no dissent. They have no interest in debating anybody. They have no interest in discussing anything. If you disagree with them, you die ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å figuratively. You're dead. You don't exist.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
Adds WNDÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs Kupelian: ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«ItÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs time for traditionally minded Americans ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å not only conservatives, Christians, Republicans, libertarians and independents, but also principled Democrats and liberals ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å to realize that the radical left has declared war on them. This issue of Whistleblower will take you behind the scenes and expose their tactics and strategies, as well as point the way to victory and a restoration of the America our forefathers gave us.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).