ONLY AVAILABLE IN DIGITAL FORMAT
THE SHELL OF DENIAL BREAKS: How one high-profile criminal case threatens the entire abortion industry
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email email@example.com.
For most Americans, the death of a child is the most tragic event imaginable. Sandy Hook was so gut-wrenching because the victims were mostly young children, and news reports about the Boston Marathon bombing emphasize the fact that one of those killed was an 8-year-old boy ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å to highlight the uniquely great loss of a child.
One of the most hard-to-fathom crimes is baby-murder. Recent headlines like ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Georgia boys face murder charges after cold-blooded killing of infant being strolled by motherÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ and ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Black teens murder white baby for the fun of itÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ cause us to shake our heads and wonder, How could anyone possibly sink so low as to kill a baby?
Appalling crimes like these have always have been a part of life in a fallen world, where moral outrage is kindled within all good souls by the murder of the innocent.
But parallel to this moral, rational world exists another world ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å an amoral, irrational one, constructed over several decades with great effort and cleverness. ItÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs called, variously, ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«abortion,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«choice,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«womenÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs healthÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ and ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«reproductive freedomÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å all euphemisms designed to obscure a dark reality.
In this strange parallel world, the same killing of a baby that in the real world outrages us and results in prosecution, prison and possibly the death penalty is mysteriously transformed into a ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«medical procedureÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ and ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«constitutional right,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ provided for and fiercely defended by a multi-billion-dollar industry. And funded by taxpayers.
These two worlds collided in the high-profile, multiple-murder trial of Philadelphia abortionist Kermit Gosnell. And when worlds collide, spectacular and utterly unexpected things sometimes occur.
The shocking and groundbreaking May Whistleblower issue ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å titled ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE SHELL OF DENIAL BREAKS: How one high-profile criminal case threatens the entire abortion industryÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å documents conclusively that the unspeakable crimes committed by Kermit Gosnell are not the exception. They are the rule. They occur routinely in abortion clinics all over America and have for decades. The magnitude of this breaking scandal is incalculable and promises to change the abortion issue forever.
Highlights of ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«THE SHELL OF DENIAL BREAKSÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ include:
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«When worlds collideÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian, on how one gruesome criminal case really does threaten ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å legally, politically and culturally ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å the entire abortion industry
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Gosnell isn't an exceptionÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Star Parker, who shows how and why the horrors of the Philadelphia abortion doctor all too common
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«When doctors kill babiesÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å a breathtaking survey of just how widespread infanticide, gross medical malpractice and sexual abuse of patients are in AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs abortion clinics
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Why prosecutors fear the abortion industryÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Jack Cashill, on the ongoing efforts to persecute and destroy a courageous, pro-life district attorney
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Eric Holder linked to notorious abortion doctorÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å a scandal at the very top sheds light on why the Justice Department is so biased in favor of abortion and against pro-lifers
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The shocking real reason Obama "canÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇt comment" on GosnellÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Jill Stanek, on just how shockingly pro-abortion the president of the United States truly is
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Obama to Planned Parenthood: IÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇm ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥fightingÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ for you ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥every step of the wayÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Sarah Palin rebukes ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌ¥radically pro-abortionÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ ObamaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Blood confessions: 8 doctors, nurses, staffers reveal the astonishing truth about the abortion businessÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Kupelian ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å literally a guided tour through hell on earth
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Abortion: Obama leftists' holy grailÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by David Limbaugh, on why liberals ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«sacred ritualÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ cannot be criticized or exposed
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«How abortion has changed AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Star Parker, who explains why, since Roe v. Wade, AmericansÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«reverence for life itselfÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ has disappeared
- ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«It's all about to hit the fanÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ by Joseph Farah, who explains why ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«politics as usualÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ cannot save America from disaster ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å and identifies the only thing that can.
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«This issue of Whistleblower is one of the most powerful and compelling weÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇve ever produced,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ said WND Managing Editor David Kupelian. ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«ItÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs more than a piece of journalism, more than a collection of information. It's a lethal weapon ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å capable of annihilating illusions in readersÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ minds about AmericaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs deceitful, barbaric and often-criminal abortion industry. Give a copy to your 'pro-choice' friends and see what happens.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´
For a 12-month subscription to Whistleblower, click here.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).