by Roger Stone, Robert Morrow
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«This horror story includes all the worst moments in the ClintonsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ war on women.ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å Ann Coulter
In ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«The ClintonsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ War on Women,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ the appalling truth about the Clintons is finally revealed without apology as the authors map the arc of Bill and HillaryÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs crimes and cover-ups, starting with details about their crimes in Arkansas and Bill ClintonÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs time in the White House; continue through HillaryÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs tenure as secretary of state and their time at the Clinton Foundation; and conclude with HillaryÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs current campaign for president.
In this stunning exposÌÎÌ_Ì´åÇ_, New York Times bestselling author and longtime U.S. political insider Roger Stone reveals how Bill and Hillary Clinton systematically abuse women and others ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å sexually, physically and psychologically ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´å in their scramble for wealth and power.
ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«If Hillary intends to build her campaign around an appeal to women, her campaign is built on quicksand,ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ Stone says, explaining that as a lifetime abuser of women her advocacy on womenÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs issues rings hollow.
Revealed in this book:
- The details of BillÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs rape of 19-year-old Eileen Wellstone, for which he was thrown out of Oxford.
- BillÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs serial sexual assaults on Eileen Wellstone, Juanita Broaddrick , Carolyn Moffet, Liz Ward Gracen, Becky Brown, Helen Dowdy, Paula Jones, Kathy Fergusen, Christy Zercher and Kathleen Willey among dozens of others.
- HillaryÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs use of heavy-handed private detectives to collect information on BillÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs victims and then silence them with terror tactics.
- HillaryÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs strange relationship with top aide Huma Abedin, Anthony WeinerÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs wife.
- The ClintonsÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇ association with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
- The identities of Clinton Presidential LibraryÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs multimillion-dollar donors, such as the Sultan of Brunei, a pedophile sultan who maintains an underage harem of girls in the country he rules; regimes who oppress women; and even a convicted sex criminal.
- Who is Chelsea ClintonÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs real father? A DNA test proves itÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs not Bill Clinton.
- The adult ChelseaÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs ÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_Ì´å«Reign of TerrorÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎÌ_ÌÎå´ at the Clinton Foundation, and why co-workers call her greedy, entitled and abusive.
- Bill ClintonÌÎÌ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå«Ì´åÇs ties to murder, his time in drug rehab and his illegitimate African American son whom he refuses to acknowledge, support or nurture, plus even more dark family secrets.
Anyone who cares about the future of the United States will want to read this tell-all, exposing the appalling, unvarnished and ugly truth about the Clintons.
Roger Stone is a seasoned political operative and pundit. A veteran of eight national presidential campaigns, he served as a senior campaign aide to three Republican presidents before leaving the GOP for the Libertarian Party. He is author of the New York Times bestseller "The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ" and has written for Fox Opinion, Breitbart News, StoneZone.com and the Op-Ed page of the New York Times. He lives in South Florida.
Robert Morrow is a political researcher and alternative historian with expertise on the Clintons, the Bush family and the JFK assassination. He holds a history degree from Princeton University and an MBA from the University of Texas. He lives in Austin, Texas.
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing (October 13, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1510706781