Four Blood Moons and Biblical Blood Moon 16-Month Shemitah Year Calendar Bundle
Click here to purchase just the "Four Blood Moons: Something Is About to Change (Paperback)"
Click here to purchase just the "Biblical Blood Moon 16-Month Shemitah Year Calendar"
Download "Blood Moons: Decoding The Imminent Heavenly Signs (Movie)":
Click here to download from iTunes
Click here to download from Amazon
By John Hagee
Does God use the sun, moon and starts to communicate with us?
Does He use the heavens as His own personal, high-definition billboard to announce things to come?
According to John Hagee, pastor of Cornerstone Church, a New York Times bestselling author, founder of John Hagee Ministries and Christians United for Israel, the answer is yes.
In an astonishing new non-fiction book, “Four Blood Moons,” Hagee draws on scripture, NASA science and recorded history to explore the significance of astronomical events and to caution believers of a momentous, upcoming series of lunar events that may directly impact not only the nation of Israel but possibly all of mankind.
“Four Blood Moons” derives its title from full lunar eclipses called “blood moons” because only the infrared band of light gets around the Earth, making the moon appear red. In some centuries there is a very rare series of four consecutive blood moons, called a “tetrad” by astronomers.
According to Hagee, tetrads have occurred on the Hebrew holy days of Passover and Sukkot only three times in the last 500 years. These same three dates in Israel’s history just happen to be the most important dates for the nation, writes Hagee. “Four Blood Moons” discusses these three incredible historical events in detail:
- In 1493, the four blood moons occurred on the Hebrew holidays of Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles. This signified the beginning of the fall of Spain following the expulsion of the Jews a year earlier and was God’s announcement to the world that “the mantle of prosperity had thusly been placed on the shoulders of the infant nation that would become the United States” since it became a refuge for the Jewish people.
- The second appearance of four blood moons appearing on Hebrew holy days was 1949-1950. They occurred on Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles and coincided with Israel being declared a nation.
- The third occurrence was in 1967-1968, when the Six-Day War took place, uniting the city of Jerusalem for the first time in 2,000 years – a monumental prophetic event, writes Hagee.
What’s more, the next four blood moon tetrad, falling on the same Hebrew holy days, is set to occur starting April 2014 – only the fourth time in the last 500 years. The dates are:
- April 15, 2014 – Passover
- October 8, 2014 – Feast of Tabernacles
- April 4, 2015 – Passover
- September 28, 2015 – Feast of Tabernacles
After the first two blood moons in this sequence, and before the final two blood moons, will be a solar eclipse on March 20, 2015 – Rosh Hashanah.
What is the prophetic significance of these events?
“Over the last 500 years, these lunar events all falling on holy days were an announcement of a time of tears and tribulation that ended in tremendous national triump for the Jewish people,” says Hagee. “There are no solar of lunar accidents; every heavenly body is controlled by the unseen hand of God to send signals to humanity of coming events.”
In “Four Blood Moons,” Hagee cautions that while no one knows the mind of God, the anticipation of these events does tell us that God is getting ready to change the course of human history.
About the Author
John Hagee is the author of ;four New York Times bestsellers, including "Can America Survive? 10 Prophetic Signs That We Are the Terminal Generation." He is the founder and senior pastor of Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas, a nondenominational evangelical church with more than 20,000 active members, as well as the founder and president of John Hagee Ministries, which telecasts his radio and television teachings throughout America and in 249 nations worldwide. Hagee is also the founder and national chairman of Christians United for Israel, a grassroots national association with over 1 million members to date. Pastor Hagee and his wife Diana have five children and 13 grandchildren.
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Worthy Publishing (October 8, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1617952141
- ISBN-13: 978-1617952142
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
Biblical Blood Moon 16-Month Shemitah Year Calendar
This 2014-2015 16-month calendar showing the impending “signs in the heavens” is available, from Pastor Mark Biltz of El Shaddai Ministries. Biltz is the original discoverer of the amazing, historic connection to the blood moon tetrads, showing the significance of blood moons and solar eclipses that dramatically appear on the Jewish feast days.
The exciting features of this 16-month calendar include:
- Coverage of the time period from September 2014 to December 2015
- The signs in the heavens – the actual dates from NASA when eclipses will occur
- Intertwining our civil calendar with the biblical calendar
- Dates of significant biblical events from history
- Personal photos of Israel from yearly tours sponsored by El Shaddai
- Weekly Torah portions with New Testament readings listed
- A full-page write-up explaining the Feasts of the LORD
- Annual biblical holidays and sabbaths highlighted
Biltz’s message centers around the fact that the messianic prophecies that Jesus fulfilled 2,000 years ago, when He came the first time, happened to the very day. He explains how His second coming events will also happen to the very day of the Fall Feasts. Yeshua died for our sins on Passover, Biltz says, was buried on the Feast of Unleavened Bread, was resurrected from death on First Fruits, and then sent the Holy Spirit to indwell believers on the Jewish Feast of Pentecost (Shavuot). If He fulfilled the Spring Feasts to the very day on His first coming, Biltz points out, He will fulfill the Fall Feasts to the very day on His second coming. Biltz also reveals a link between charts of solar and lunar eclipses from NASA’s website and Israel’s history, the biblical feast days and the signs in the heavens, drawing clear similarities between them and showing how they line up through history.
About the Author
Mark Biltz, founder of El Shaddai Ministries in Washington state, is a well-known commentator on the Feasts of the Lord and has produced a series of popular DVDs about the feasts that have been sold around the world. His research and theories have earned him guest appearances on both radio and television and have placed him on the covers of magazines.
He’s spoken before congregations and at conferences in Sweden, Germany, Switzerland and Canada, as well in the states of Alaska, Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and Florida. He has been interviewed by FOX television, and he has appeared on the Sid Roth television broadcast and “Prophecy in the News.” He’s also been interviewed by many radio stations across the United States and Canada.
NOTE: Purchasing "Four Blood Moons and Biblical Blood Moon 16-Month Shemitah Year Calendar Bundle" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND's acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.