Discount Price: $24.95
Specifications and Package Information
- Filters at least 1,000 liters of water
- Removes up to:
- 99.99999 percent of waterborne bacteria
- 99.9 percent of waterborne protozoan cysts
- Reduces turbidity by filtering particles of approximately 0.2 microns
- Contains no chemicals
- Place your LifeStraw® in water and sip through the mouthpiece.
- Regularly blow through your LifeStraw® after drinking to keep the filters clean and to prevent them from clogging.
Do not use LifeStraw® if visible damage is noted. Do not attempt to replace damaged or missing parts.
CAUTION: This product must not be used by children without the supervision of an adult. LifeStraw® cannot guarantee the quality of the water filtered through its portable filtration system under conditions other than those described in the Use and Care Manual. See Use and Care Manual before use.
Vestergaard Frandsen Group SA shall be liable neither for any damages arising out of or as a result of the use of LifeStraw® for any purpose other than for which it is clearly intended, nor for any malfunction resulting from the failure of the user of LifeStraw® to strictly abide by the (usage and safety) information contained on the original LifeStraw® package. Stated microbiological and longevity performance of LifeStraw® is conducted under standard laboratory test conditions; more information regarding test results and conditions can be found on www.lifestraw.com. The effectiveness of the LifeStraw® may be limited by environmental or hygienic conditions that could contribute to the recontamination of water after it has passed though the product’s internal filter. These conditions include but are not limited to:
- Use of the LifeStraw® with dirty and bacteria-contaminated hands
- Placement of LifeStraw® in a mouth contaminated with bacteria
- Use of the LifeStraw® in a dense coliform environment
- Failure to maintain a sterile mouthpiece on the LifeStraw®
- Exposure to extreme heat or freezing temperatures
Read the usage and safety instructions carefully before using LifeStraw®. LifeStraw® is a personal water filtration tool and should be used only for filtering water. The quality of the filtered water is not guaranteed if the product is submitted to conditions other than the ones encountered during its normal use. To prevent breakage, do not drop or hit LifeStraw® against a hard object. Do not drop the product in polluted water as this might contaminate the membrane. Always keep the mouthpiece cap closed when product is not in use. Stop using LifeStraw® if cracks are noted on the main LifeStraw® body. Your use of LifeStraw® implies that you accept and agree to these terms and conditions and this disclaimer.
LifeStraw® is a registered trademark of Vestergaard S.A.
EPA Est. No. 085787-CHE-001
NOTE: Purchasing "LifeStraw" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND's acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.