Discount Price: $7.50
Whistleblower Single Issue - September 2013
BIZARRO AMERICA: How the greatest nation on earth is morphing into its opposite
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the world of Superman comics, the crazed character named Bizarro was a clone of Superman, with all the “man of steel’s” abilities and powers – except for one thing: A total rebel, everything Bizarro thought, said and did was purposefully the opposite of whatever the real Superman did. Bizarro lived on Bizarro World, which operated under “Bizarro logic,” according to which it was wrong to do anything right, moral or good.
While such a scenario makes for entertaining reading, it’s not so much fun when it becomes our reality. But September’s Whistleblower issue documents the amazing transformation of America into “BIZARRO AMERICA,” and reveals how, on so many fronts, the greatest nation in history is progressively morphing into the opposite of its original self.
Divided, angry, squabbling, the world's largest debtor nation, with rampant divorce, family breakdown and unprecedented sexual anarchy, 1 in 7 on food stamps, 1 in 9 on antidepressants – on so many levels America is simply disintegrating.
From elevating America-hating Marxists to high office to rolling out the welcome mat for illegal invaders; from making sure voter fraud is as easy and convenient as possible to dismantling the world’s best healthcare system in favor of one that guarantees inferior care, long waits and care rationing; from enacting gun laws aimed at ensuring only bad guys have guns to doing everything possible to cripple domestic oil production; from allowing 3,000 unborn children to be butchered every day to giving millions of “depressed” people medications that make them want to commit suicide – the U.S. is rapidly becoming “BIZARRO AMERICA.”
The good news, however, is that while exposing exactly how and why America is being so negatively transformed, Whistleblower’s contributors also powerfully point us in the path of national redemption, showing how America might once again become what Ronald Reagan called a “shining city upon a hill.”
Highlights of “BIZARRO WORLD” include:
- “How America morphed into ‘Bizarro World’” by David Kupelian, who offers a guided tour of the upside-down realm we now inhabit – and the way out
- “California’s plan to help ‘infertile’ homosexual couples”
- “Boys in girls’ locker rooms!” by Joseph Farah, who shows that under new laws, schools create gender confusion while pretending to eliminate it
- “When politics collide with reality” by Thomas Sowell, on the “bouncing ball” effect that has led America into one disaster after another
- “Assaulting Christians but coddling terrorists” by David Limbaugh, who shows that even the U.S. military is increasingly infringing on believers’ religious liberty
- “Why do our ‘leaders’ announce our battle plans to our enemies?” by Thomas Sowell, on the absurdity of “proportional” response policies that just encourage aggression and war
- “Growing 'rights' movement opens girls' bathrooms, locker rooms, to boys” – on how schools are taking the position that, while other students “may feel uncomfortable” about having the other gender in their bathrooms, “this is not a reason to deny access to the transgender student”
- “School to kids: Time to dress like the opposite sex” – on a particularly controversial part of “spirit week”
- “'Gay' lawmaker to Christians: 'We'll take your children'” by Matt Barber, a shocking story of how the legislator behind a controversial new policy claims helping children overcome their unwanted homosexual feelings is the equivalent of child “abuse” and “beating,” and that therefore such parents might lose their children to the state
- “Our government funds dependency” by John Stossel, who says the Obama administration is more interested in promoting welfare than independence
- “Schools punish brave students for saving lives” – a bizarre survey of schools punishing heroic students after they have stopped fights or prevented a suicide
- “Bert and Ernie and children's innocence” by Dennis Prager, on why the left is seemingly obsessed with “prematurely sexualizing” kids
- “Pentagon aims to lower warrior standards” by Patrick J. Buchanan, on how our military is being forced to accept the irrational “dogma that women are just as good at soldiering as men”
- “The war on 18-year-old girls” by Phyllis Schlafly, on the sheer madness of drafting young damsels to fight dragons
- “Unhinged! Pro-abortion demonstrators go insane” by Chelsea Schilling and John Griffing. Find out why pro-abortion protesters consider late-term abortions “sacred ground” and respond to efforts to restrict abortions after 20 weeks by chanting “Hail Satan” and attempting to assault legislators with feces, urine, tampons and bricks
- “Trading the world’s best healthcare for a nightmarish federal bureaucracy” by Dr. Lee Hieb, in which the surgeon explains exactly how Obamacare creates disaster – and does it on purpose
- “Equating boys with rats” by David Kupelian, on the real reason animal-rights radicals claim “all life is equal”
- “Government's complicity in fatherlessness” by Phyllis Schlafly, on how the court system incentivizes divorce and family breakdown
- “The greatest phony America's ever known” by Ted Nugent, on the bizarre irony of Barack Obama using the P-word to describe his scandals
- “More Americans choosing ‘equality’ over ‘freedom’” by Patrick J. Buchanan, who explains that “Égalité’ is a ‘founding principle of Robespierre's revolution, not ours'
- “Why some scientists embrace the 'multiverse'” by Dennis Prager, showcasing atheists’ spectacular admission that they've lost the argument about intelligent design.
Readers may also order an annual Whistleblower subscription.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).