Whistleblower Single Issue - September 2010
September 2010 – OBAMA AND THE NEW RACISM: How today's leftist government creates prejudice, discrimination, hatred
America – without question the least racist nation on earth – is witnessing an outrageous upsurge in hardcore racism during the administration of Barack Obama, the nation's first black president.
But this racism is not, as the establishment press continually alleges, being manifested by tea party members, conservatives, talk-show hosts and others critical of Obama and his agenda.
Rather, America's "New Racism" is being intentionally created, encouraged and directed by the Obama administration itself, as revealed in the groundbreaking September issue of WND's monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled "OBAMA AND THE NEW RACISM."
"The word 'racist' is mostly heard these days from leftists who accuse regular, hard-working, tea-partying Americans of opposing Obama because he's black," said David Kupelian, editor of Whistleblower and managing editor of WND. "That's to be expected, since condemning America as a vicious, racist exploiter has long been standard practice for the left."
"However," he adds, "concealed behind all of the current demagoguery and headlines trumpeting fake charges of tea-party racism lies the extraordinary and largely untold story of genuine racism being pursued – as a matter of high-level policy – by the Obama administration."
"Martin Luther King Jr., dreamed of a colorblind America," said Joseph Farah, publisher of Whistleblower and editor of WND, "where people would be judged by their character, not their skin tone. He is surely spinning in his grave over Team Obama's outrageously un-American promotion of racism as one of its core operating principles."
Issue highlights include:
- "Journalists admit backing Obama in '08 due to his race" by Aaron Klein, who shows how left-leaning reporters abandoned Hillary in favor of the "historic" candidacy of America's first black president
- "Race played role in Obama car dealer closures" by William Tate, who shows that profitable auto businesses were shut down simply because they were not minority-owned
- "Anti-white bias in Justice Department probed" by Brian Fitzpatrick, who reports how a top DOJ lawyer exposed "lawless hostility toward equal enforcement of the law"
- "Why the left calls you a racist" by David Kupelian, on what's really behind the left's rampant accusations of prejudice
- "Barack Obama: Black Liberation 2.0" by Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, a comprehensive look at what's really behind the apparent racism of the current U.S. president
- "Fighting racism with racism?" by Joseph Farah, exposing the Marxist notion that only whites can be racist
- "Obama – not the 'post-' but the 'most' racial president" by David Limbaugh, author of the hot new bestseller, "Crimes Against Liberty"
- "Howard Dean calls Fox News 'racist'" – in which the Democrat leader confides that the White House demanded the firing of a black official because an embarrassing story about her "was about to go on Glenn Beck, which is what the administration was afraid of!"
- "Obama team's panic over losing whites" by Patrick Buchanan, who says the administration fears "perception it harbors a bias against white America"
- "Real civil-rights leaders would be appalled" by Walter Williams, who shows that although discrimination and poverty are down, black violence and family breakdown are up. Why?
- "Martin Luther King's dream" – the famous speech in which the Civil Rights icon said he believed America would one day become a colorblind nation
- "What happened to the dream?" by David Kupelian
- "Understanding the new N-word" by Erik Rush, who explains the causes and disastrous consequences of what he calls "negrophilia"
- "Is profiling racist?" by Walter Williams, who shows everyday life proves the irrationality of not considering race
- "Race-card fraud" by Thomas Sowell, on how Obama may ultimately teach America a much-needed lesson
- "Time for a new generation of black Americans" by Star Parker, a call to complete the journey to the "promised land"
- … and much more.
"We're witnessing today a textbook example of the rotten totalitarian tactic called, 'Accuse others of the evil you do,'" said Kupelian. "Thus, not only do the Obama administration and its media propagandists accuse good and decent Americans of being racists just because they object to having their country stolen. But those currently in power – in pursuit of the twisted Marxist notion of 'social justice' – have adopted an utterly racist modus operandi for running the affairs of the nation. This betrayal of the dream of Martin Luther King, and of all decent Americans, is a story that needs to be told."
NOTE: You may also order a one-year or two-year subscription to Whistleblower.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).