Whistleblower Single Issue - November 2016
WHO RIGGED THE SYSTEM? The 2016 election reveals just how crooked and corrupt America's major institutions have become
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email email@example.com.
The most extraordinary and consequential presidential election in a generation is now being decided, the outcome of which will largely determine America's future for a long time.
But there is a second gigantic story that has emerged during this presidential election season.
And that is the dramatic, unfolding revelation that America – once heralded as an unparalleled land of blessings and freedom, limitless opportunity and a level playing field for all – is "rigged." Rigged for the benefit of some, at the expense of others. So rigged in fact, in so many areas and so many ways, as to shake Americans' confidence not only in their government, schools and news media – institutions most people already consider compromised or corrupt – but also their criminal justice system, their economy, even their elections. The story of the rigging of America – of who has done it, how, why, and most importantly, how it can be un-rigged – is a story every American needs to hear and understand.
The whole amazing story is told in November's electrifying issue of WND's monthly Whistleblower magazine, "WHO RIGGED THE SYSTEM? The 2016 election reveals just how crooked and corrupt America's major institutions have become."
Since its inception, America's legal rule book has been the Constitution of the United States and the various state constitutions. The nation's economic system has been free-market capitalism. And biblical, Judeo-Christian values have long undergirded America's dominant culture and moral code.
Question: While everyone knows this nation has been wrenched away from its roots in all of these areas in recent decades, who or what has instigated the rebellion against – and virtual abandonment of – this nation's core operating systems? Who benefits, and who gets shafted?
The answer to these and many other crucial questions are found in "WHO RIGGED THE SYSTEM?"
Issue highlights include:
- "Can the system be un-rigged?" by David Kupelian, exploring the way forward to a restored America
- "2016 election rigged? More so than Watergate" by Joseph Farah, who on how "fraud has been perpetrated on the American people"
- "Is the system rigged? You betcha" by Patrick J. Buchanan, who explains, "Big Media is the power that sustains the forces of globalism"
- "Hillary's scandals are bigger than Watergate" by Jerome Corsi, in which top Watergate expert confirm that Nixon's crimes 'look amateurish in light of what we now know' about the Clintons
- "Rigging America to serve a new global order" by Cliff Kincaid, in which the media analyst shows how John Podesta's WikiLeaks emails open window on a secret plan to totally transform the U.S.
- "'They want to be able to commit fraud to win'" by Garth Kant, on how Democrats conspire to steal elections
- "Hillary staffer caught on camera: Ripping up GOP voter registration forms is 'fine'"
- "Voter fraud 'much more widespread' than previously thought" by Leo Hohmann
- "41 percent of voters say election could be 'stolen' from Trump"
- "The left's ultimate election-rigging strategy: Import Democrat voters" by David Kupelian
- "Here’s what voter fraud looks like in 23 states" by Justin Caruso
- "The darkest and most dangerous point in U.S. history" by Craige McMillan, who concludes that "An appeal to heaven is surely America's only hope"
- "Progressivism: Poison for America" by Laura Hollis, on why, according to the left's perpetually negative worldview, "things are terrible, necessitating an endless expansion of government"
- "How is the godless West working out?" by Dennis Prager, a quick survey of how the secular left's worldview has transformed America
- "An establishment in panic" by Patrick J. Buchanan, who says today's ruling class is utterly terrified the American people will no longer accept its legitimacy.
Says Whistleblower editor and best-selling author David Kupelian: "The breathtaking level of fraud, criminality and corruption on the part of what can only be called the Clinton crime syndicate has shocked the conscience of tens of millions of Americans, as it has gradually come to light. But equally astonishing is the growing awareness that, for a candidate as irredeemably corrupt as Hillary Clinton to rise to the pinnacle of power in America reveals a system so broken, so corrupt, so rigged, that it must be overhauled if America is to survive as a free country."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).