Whistleblower Single Issue - March 2016
DEMOCRATS UNMASKED: A once-great political party has morphed into madness
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email email@example.com.
See if you can answer the following question:
Which political party recently featured the following headlines on its official website?
1. "Tell your Senator to say NO to ALL Planned Parenthood cuts"
2. "Is America’s love of guns stopping common sense gun regulation?"
3. "Republicans poisoned Flint's children: Someone should go to jail"
The same party lavishly praised President Obama for instituting Obamacare, for rejecting "hate, anti-Muslim bigotry, racism and division," and for boldly confronting today's "immense" challenges – including "climate crisis," "growing poverty and declining wages," "over $1 trillion in student debt," "a crumbling infrastructure" and "lack of affordable housing."
If you guessed "the Democratic Party," you're wrong.
Here's one more clue that should give it away:
The same political party called for "a radical restructuring of the economy as advocated by Sen. Bernie Sanders," including "curbing the power of Wall Street financial institutions, redistribution of wealth through taxing the rich and ending corporate welfare, transitioning to a green economy with a mass public works jobs program, raising the minimum wage to $15/ hour … criminal justice reform, decriminalization of marijuana, a radical reduction of the prison population and a path to citizenship for millions of immigrants."
OK, if you guessed "the Socialist Party" – well, you're still wrong.
You've been reading the words of the Communist Party USA, online at CPUSA.org.
As documented in the stunning March 2016 Whistleblower issue "DEMOCRATS UNMASKED: A once-great political party has morphed into madness" – Barack Obama has dragged his party so far leftward during his two terms as president that today's Democratic Party has become almost indistinguishable from today's Communist Party!
"If that sounds hyperbolic to you," says Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, "just stop reading right now, pull up the CPUSA's website, and spend a little time reading and digesting it. Try to discern any significant differences between the Communist Party's concerns, sensibilities and solutions – on issues from gay rights, to unfettered immigration, to renewable energy, to wealth redistribution, to condemning police as racist, to demanding universal health care – and those of today's Democratic Party."
Highlights of "DEMOCRATS UNMASKED" include:
- "Unmasking today's Democratic Party. Find out just how far leftward Obama has pushed the nation" by David Kupelian
- "Is Bernie Sanders a communist? New evidence of 2016 Democratic presidential hopeful's shockingly radical background" by Joseph Farah
- "The core difference between left and right. Conservatives focus on transforming themselves, not the nation" by Dennis Prager
- "Dems' new agenda hauntingly similar to communism. Progressive version of 'Contract with America' resembles CPUSA manifesto" by Aaron Klein
- "How the left has created 'Bizarro America.' Understanding the severe identity crisis plaguing the greatest nation on earth" by David Kupelian
- "Bernie Sanders, the bum who wants your money. 'Failed to earn a living, even as an adult. It took him 40 years to collect his first steady paycheck'"
- "Hillary: I'm a 'modern progressive'"
- "Clinton and Sanders and progressivism. Famous progressive president says Americans must move 'beyond the Declaration of Independence' because 'it is of no consequence to us'" by Walter E Williams
- "Trashing the law: How the left revels in violating the Ten Commandments" by David Kupelian
- "'Does it do good?' vs. 'Does it feel good?' Why leftwing policy prescriptions are so popular – but so harmful" by Dennis Prager
- "Communist Party USA: Unite behind Democrats" by Drew Zahn
- "The religious left"
- "Hillary, Debbie go blank when asked difference between socialist and Democrat. Chris Matthews asks, 'Is that a question you want to answer, or would you rather not?'" by Cheryl Chumley
- "Sanders 1 of 69 Democrat socialists in Congress. Party's historic links unveiled as DNC chair praises 'progressive populist message'" by Aaron Klein
- "'Spread the wealth': evil and immoral. Renowned economist condemns 'forcibly using 1 person to serve the purposes of another'" by Walter Williams
- "Franklin Graham to Christians: Seek political office. Evangelist kicks off national tour with prayers, appeals" by Cheryl K. Chumley
"In case you have wondered," said Kupelian, "how two incredibly glib and chameleon-like politicians like Hillary Clinton and Debbie Wasserman Schultz could be so excruciatingly unable to answer the simple, media-posed question, 'What is the difference between a Democrat and a socialist?' – now you know why. There is no difference. In fact, there's barely a difference between Obama's Democratic Party and today's Communist Party."
"'DEMOCRATS UNMASKED' has a simply astonishing story to tell," he added.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).