Whistleblower Single Issue - March 2010
March 2010 – STEALING THE NEXT ELECTION: Amnesty, universal voter registration, felons voting, operatives planted: Team Obama's strategy for maintaining permanent power
With tens of millions of Americas furious at Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi for unconstitutionally forcing socialized medicine down their throats, and with congressional Democrats in danger of massive electoral losses this November, one giant question looms large for Team Obama: How to stay in power despite plummeting voter support?
The answer to that question can be found in the groundbreaking March issue of Whistleblower magazine, titled "STEALING THE NEXT ELECTION."
This game-changing special report is summarized in its long subtitle: "Amnesty, universal voter registration, felons voting, operatives planted: Team Obama's strategy for maintaining permanent power."
"The people currently running the show in Washington," said Whistleblower editor David Kupelian, "come from the radical leftist world of Saul Alinsky in which everything they do – no matter how unethical, corrupt and flat-out illegal – is morally justified if it advances their agenda. Winning votes and elections by any means possible is their stock in trade."
"STEALING THE NEXT ELECTION" surveys the various stratagems the far left is currently developing to consolidate power in the U.S. long-term. The list includes:
Universal voter registration: Now being secretly prepared by at least two prominent members of Congress, this is essentially a scheme to legalize voter fraud by shifting responsibility for registering to vote from the citizen to the government, meaning people are automatically registered to vote, based on DMV records, income-tax returns, welfare rolls, unemployment lists and other government databases.
Illegal immigrant registration: Since government databases contain names of non-citizens, not to mention mentally incompetent individuals and felons – factors that would ordinarily disqualify a person from voting in most states – universal registration would open the floodgates to fraud. And since many people own property in more than one location and pay taxes to numerous government entities, they would be afforded the opportunity to vote in multiple locations.
Amnesty: Disguised once again by euphemisms like "comprehensive immigration reform," amnesty will create millions of new Democrat voters. As Obama adviser and SEIU executive vice president Eliseo Medina said recently regarding amnesty: "Can you imagine 8 million new voters who care about our issues and will be voting? We will be creating a governing coalition for the long term, not just for an election cycle."
Convicted felons voting: The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals late last year cleared the way for inmates to vote from prison. The court overturned a Washington state law prohibiting felons from voting until they are released and off parole, arguing state restrictions unfairly penalized minorities since they have a higher incarceration rate. Polls show felons overwhelmingly prefer Democrats.
Planting operatives in America's statehouses: A subversive, Soros-backed group called the Secretary of State Project is gearing up to steal the 2012 election for Obama and congressional Democrats by installing left-wing Democrats as secretaries of state across the nation, from which posts they can help tilt the electoral playing field.
"This is just a taste of the astonishing revelations in March's Whistleblower edition," said Kupelian. "It gets much worse."
Highlights of "STEALING THE NEXT ELECTION":
- "The next big gambit" by Joseph Farah
- "Democrats plan to steal the vote" by Chelsea Schilling, who warns: If you thought Obamacare was scary, check out universal registration
- "Why Obama wants control of the census" by John Fund, on White House hopes to find "missing" Democratic voters in the 2010 count
- "Soros group preparing to steal 2012 election" by Matthew Vadum, who shows Stalin was right in saying, "The people who count the votes decide everything"
- "How to lock Democrats in power" by James Simpson, who exposes strategies the party is using to engineer a new electorate
- "Voters think ACORN steals elections" – one-quarter of Americans believe the disgraced group tied to Obama affected the outcome of the 2008 election
- "Obama adviser: Amnesty will ensure 'progressive' rule" by Aaron Klein. Boasts the SEIU executive, "Can you imagine 8 million new voters who care about our issues?"
- "The New Black Panthers and the White House" by Hans A. von Spakovsky, who asks, What did the president's men know and when did they know it?
- "Is Obama's $789 billion buying votes instead of jobs?" by Drew Zahn, on studies showing "stimulus" funds were spent on Democrats, not unemployment
- "Incarcerated felons have right to vote, rules court" by Art Moore, who shows that surveys show prisoners overwhelmingly favor Democrats
- "The Democrats' technological thuggery" by Phil Elmore, on violence, abuse, libel, slander and propaganda in the service of power
- "Don't progressives like free speech?" by John Stossel, who explains why Democrats recoil as a major electoral advantage bites the dust
- "Are Republicans 'due'?" by Thomas Sowell, who warns the fate of America is on the line in this fall's elections
- "What states can do to safeguard America's election system" by Hans A. von Spakovsky, who outlines specific actions that will assure the will of legitimate voters prevails
- "Time to 'roll back' liberalism" by Ben Shapiro, who explains that perversions of the Constitution are not entrenched forever
"In this issue of Whistleblower, we are blowing the whistle on what could be the biggest political scam in history – one that results in a virtual coup d'état for America – one from which it unlikely ever to recover," said WND founder and editor Joseph Farah. "This is an issue you will want to share with your friends. This is information vital to our national security and sovereignty. This is information that might mean the difference between preserving American freedom and losing it forever."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).">Readers may also order an annual Whistleblower subscription.
NOTE: When shopping in WND's online store you have the option of paying with either a credit card or a check.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).