Whistleblower Single Issue - June 2017
RAGE AND VIOLENCE: Why the Left has gone insane in the Age of Trump
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until recently, the left's pathological hatred of President Donald Trump was mostly non-violent. Insane, yes – but non-violent.
Democratic members of Congress hysterically insisting he must be impeached, though unable to identify a single crime he's committed. The "mainstream media" endlessly obsessed with conspiracy theories of Trump's "Russian collusion," even though every intel official testifies there's no evidence. Progressive psychiatrists long-distance diagnosing Trump as "mentally ill." The Washington Post repeatedly comparing him to Hitler. A United Church of Christ bishop insisting Trump's new budget is designed for "ethnic cleansing" – a synonym for genocide. On and on it goes.
But now the madness is turning violent:
- Trump-supporting speakers scheduled to lecture at UC Berkeley have been met with riots, violence, vandalism and arson.
- A popular annual parade in Portland, Oregon, was cancelled when Trump critics threatened criminal violence against a local Republican organization planning to participate.
- Tennessee police charged a woman with felony reckless endangerment for attempting to run a Republican congressman off the road because he supports Trump's healthcare plan.
- A CNN-affiliated comedienne, Kathy Griffin, released an ISIS-style photo of her holding what appeared to be the bloody, decapitated head of President Donald Trump.
All of this and much more is laid out as never before in the June issue of WND's acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled "RAGE AND VIOLENCE: Why the Left has gone insane in the Age of Trump."
"We're looking at genuine madness here," said Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian. "Think about where we are: In his short time as president, Trump has appointed a conservative originalist to the Supreme Court, is rebuilding America's decimated military, has begun the process of replacing the failed Obamacare system and rolling back business-destroying regulations, plus he has traveled to the heart of the Islamic world to address 50 Muslim heads of state in the most powerful display of American presidential leadership in modern history. And he does all this while enduring relentless attacks from all sides – from Democrats, from a ludicrously hostile press, from 'deep state' Obama loyalists and even some Republicans!"
Highlights of "RAGE AND VIOLENCE" include:
- "Understanding Trump Derangement Syndrome" by David Kupelian, on 2 big reasons the left is literally going insane with rage, delusion and violence
- "Forget 'love,' say progressive leaders. All you need is rage" by David Kupelian
- "Will the Second Civil War turn violent?" by Dennis Prager, an eye-opening prediction about the future of "left-wing mobs"
- "Violence and intimidation against Republicans becoming the new normal" by Peter Hasson. "You have seen how much power we have," bellows one leftist activist. "The police cannot stop us"
- "Inside the left's secret coup attempt against Trump" by Garth Kant, and why Democrat leaders cannot bear to "allow the world to see [Trump] could make the country better"
- "Confessions of a former communist" by Joseph Farah, who says, "The only difference between Obama and me is that he never changed"
- "Deep state took down Nixon, plans the same for Trump" by Patrick J. Buchanan. "Probably no two presidents have ever faced such hostility and hatred from the media"
- "Who's 'unsafe' on campus?" by Michelle Malkin, who profiles leftist wackos like the college professor who asked: "Has anyone started soliciting money and design drafts for a monument honoring the Trump assassin, yet?"
- "No. 1 mental illness on campus: Trump Derangement Syndrome" by Scott Greer. Symptoms include mass delusions of "systemic racism," "hate crimes," "KKK sightings" and worse
- "Liberal thought police getting even scarier" by David Limbaugh, on how our elites are now arguing that free speech presents a "clear and present" danger to American democracy
- "Totalitarian university" by Walter E. Williams, who observes that the American flag is now considered a hate-speech symbol just as offensive as Nazi and ISIS flags
- "Leftists now criticize the unhinged students they created" by Dennis Prager. Yet, ironically, they create the very violence they condemn by declaring Trump "madman of the year," "parasite" and "demi-fascist"
- "Our universities are ripe for creative disruption" by Laura Hollis, who predicts online college will skyrocket as a combination of high technology and intense customer dissatisfaction combine to create the "perfect storm."
"Those on the left – including the Democratic Party, its propaganda wing (the 'mainstream media') and many in the permanent federal bureaucracy ('deep state') – feel so threatened by Trump's presidency they are engaged in an ongoing do-or-die campaign to destroy him," said Kupelian. "But it must be a suicide mission, because they're destroying themselves in the process."
He added: "June's issue of Whistleblower, 'RAGE AND VIOLENCE,' dramatically lays out the real problem – and genuine and inspired solutions – in ways most readers have never seen or heard before."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).