Whistleblower Single Issue - June 2011
BE PREPARED: An economic tsunami alert for Americans
While Americans are distracted by the noisy three-ring circus of politics, entertainment and national-security threats, beneath it all the greatest nation on earth is being drained, looted, bankrupted – or in Obama-speak, "transformed" – and every major indicator shows seriously chaotic times ahead.
That's the message of the June issue of Whistleblower, "BE PREPARED: An economic tsunami alert for Americans."
Of course, for millions of Americans who have already lost their jobs, businesses, homes or savings, chaos is already their reality. And while politicians claim "recovery is just around the corner," hundreds of trillions of dollars in public debt (including future obligations) and mountains of printing-press money to pay all those otherwise unpayable obligations cannot have a happy ending.
Thus, everyone who has worked hard, obeyed the law, sacrificed, saved and invested so they could be secure in their old age is in real danger of being wiped out – or at least of losing a major portion of what they own. Inflation, the intentional policy of America's current political and financial ruling class, literally means the government is stealing your wealth – your substance – just as though it inserted a vacuum hose into your bank account and slowly sucked out the money every night when no one was watching.
Already, food, gasoline and other commodities are rising dramatically in price. Or, looking at it from the other end of the equation, the U.S. dollar is constantly diminishing in value – not just in relation to other nations' currencies, but in terms of real purchasing power here at home.
"We need to wake up and realize that to protect ourselves, our communities and our country, we have to take action," says WND managing editor David Kupelian. "If a tsunami alert sounded, you would move to higher ground. Consider this issue of Whistleblower a tsunami alert – along with some advice on finding that higher ground."
Highlights of "BE PREPARED" include:
- "Our immoral money system – and where it's leading us" by Joseph Farah
- "Tsunami alert" by David Kupelian, on why it makes sense to prepare for hard times
- "9 meals from anarchy" by Patrice Lewis, on "the elephant in the room that everyone refuses to see"
- "Prepping on a shoestring" by Patrice Lewis, on how increasing your independence and resilience doesn't have to cost a fortune
- "The war for food and water, fiber and fuel" by Donna Hearne, documenting that inflation, bad weather and increased demand aren't the only cause of skyrocketing prices
- "Real inflation rate almost 10%?" by Bob Unruh, on how the U.S. government is "on trajectory to crush the middle class within 5 years"
- "12 signs of hyperinflation" – on how rampant inflation will destroy the American dollar, which used to be "as good as gold"
- "Obituary: The U.S. dollar is dead" by Kirk Elliott, on why the Federal Reserve sees no choice but to inflate the money supply
- "Tangible investments … that lick your hand" by Patrice Lewis, answering the question: With dollars losing their value, what's the best place for your money?"
- "God and your money" by Craig R. Smith, with a Christian perspective on inflation, debt, saving, investing and taking risks
- "Americans and their guns" by David Kupelian, citing overwhelming evidence proving firearms make life safer
- "Is Obama really 'in over his head'?" by Robert Ringer, who answers, "No, his objective from Day 1 has been to punish those who are prosperous"
- "Citizens, plug and bail furiously – we're sinking!" by Pat Boone, who says there's something very fishy about the ship's captain
With the great American middle class in danger of being crushed by the almost certain financial chaos and serious inflation coming, just living on autopilot – shopping, saving and investing in exactly the same ways that worked in the past – is not the best option.
"In many ways," says Kupelian, "our dilemma today in America is similar to that of a ship's crewmembers who realize their vessel is sinking. Every good shipmate is going to be on deck, helping to bail out the water, fix the leak, repair the engine, stop the mutiny and make sure women and children get on lifeboats first.
"But the very first thing everybody on board needs to do is to put on their life vest. It's not an either/or matter of helping save the ship or protecting yourself and your family. It needs to be both."
He added: "You may already be doing everything you can to save the American ship of state. Thank you for that. This issue of Whistleblower is about life vests for you and your family."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).