Whistleblower Single Issue - August 2017
'D' FOR DELUSION: The Democratic Party's deceitful and deranged alternate reality
Get special discounts on quantity purchases of your favorite Whistleblower issues. For more information or to order at quantity discounts, please call WND Customer Service toll-free at 1-800-496-3266 (1-800-4WND-COM) or email email@example.com.
It's a deeply perplexing story line, and yet we hear it every day: Donald Trump is a fascist and white supremacist whose political rise is ominously reminiscent of Hitler's. He stole the presidency from Hillary Clinton by secretly colluding with Russia to hack America's democracy. His fellow Republicans are selfish, mean-spirited people who care only about themselves and their super-rich friends and want to deny healthcare to poor children. Republicans are also racist and anti-immigrant (after all, Trump once claimed all Mexicans are rapists), and are always trying to prevent minorities from voting. Republicans also have contempt for the environment and are content to pollute or overheat it until it's uninhabitable by the human race and we all die.
Democrats, on the other hand, are forward-thinking, tolerant, peace-loving and morally superior folk, champions of the common man, especially the many minority groups cruelly oppressed by Republicans. Abortion, a cherished constitutional right that simply involves the removal of unwanted tumor-like tissue from a woman's body, is constantly under attack by intolerant anti-choice religious fanatics. The same oppressive bigots also target LGBTQ Americans, even though homosexuality and same-sex marriage are perfectly wholesome and moral. Likewise, transgenderism is absolutely normal, with gender identity now understood by science to be fluid, encompassing many possible gender choices far beyond Western society's oppressive binary male-female paradigm. Islam, a beautiful religion of peace, has nothing to do with terrorism; in fact, studies prove most terror attacks are actually perpetrated by right-wing extremists. This great divide in today's America – between ignorant, racist, theocratic right-wingers and moral, compassionate, enlightened progressives – has been playing out for generations. In fact, Adolf Hitler was a far-right Christian whose ultraconservative racist views led to the Nazi Holocaust. Which brings us back to Donald Trump.
Such is the fabric of today's wildly delusional left-wing mindscape, the "story line" so many Democrats embrace.
Yet such views, which comprise the very warp and weft of the narrative espoused daily by college students, Democrat politicians, progressives and "mainstream" journalists, are reflective not of reality, but of a fantastic Alice-in-Wonderland realm in which the left increasingly dwells.
It's all laid out with stunning clarity and detail in the August issue of WND's acclaimed Whistleblower magazine, titled "'D' FOR DELUSION: The Democratic Party's deceitful and deranged alternate reality."
Highlights of "'D' FOR DELUSION" include:
- "Why so many on the left are genuinely delusional" by David Kupelian. Remember, "Trump is Hitler," "Republicans hate children" and "pro-lifers cause global warming"
- "Rush Limbaugh: The left has developed 'a genuine hatred for this country'"
- "All you need to know about the left" by Dennis Prager, on writers for The Atlantic who equate defending America's culture with white racism
- "Why predictions of 'climate change' are preposterous" by Joseph Farah, who asks: "If meteorologists can't get today's forecast right, how can they foretell temperature 20 years from now?"
- "The real fascists" by Dinesh D'Souza, an exclusive excerpt from his new best-selling book, "The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left"
- "The left has 1 more argument: Kill them!" by Ann Coulter, who notes: "Unlike liberals, conservatives aren't easily incited to violence by words"
- "Massive Russian collusion, but not by Trump" by David Kupelian. Contrary to the media's narrative, the left has engaged in colossal complicity with Moscow for 100 years
- "Why the left is in a frenzy over Trump's transgender ban" by Jack Cashill
- "How radical feminism sowed the seeds of our transgender movement" by Scott Yenor, about revolutionaries demanding a "post-structural" society in which people can "make or follow their own gender"
- "The single most powerful weapon in the left's arsenal" by Patrice Lewis
- "5 things a Democrat leader really believes" by Dr. Gina Loudon, in which the psychology expert examines the mindset and motives of the left's big bosses
- "Nukes threaten people. Ideas threaten civilizations" by Dennis Prager, who asks: "Is it Putin who is removing American flags from American campuses?" No, it's the left.
- "The (potentially) bright future of America" by Scott Lively, on why President Trump holds the key to "cultural healing" and finally undoing the left's destructive agendas.
Commented Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian: "There seems to be no lower limit to how deeply delusional the left's crazy narrative can descend: Not only is Trump Hitler, and America irredeemably racist (even though voters recently elected a black man as president – twice), but now feminist icon Gloria Steinem claims pro-lifers are causing global warming, and a new study warns that 'having children is one of the most destructive things a family can do to the environment.' We are talking about genuine madness here."
ALSO, WHISTLEBLOWER IS NOW AVAILABLE IN STATE-OF-THE-ART DIGITAL FORM! SUBSCRIBE TO DIGITAL WHISTLEBLOWER HERE!
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).