Whistleblower Single Issue - August 2010
August 2010 – 'BATTLE PLAN: Strategies and tactics for overturning Obama's socialist agenda'
Tens of millions of Americans are utterly outraged at the ongoing transformation of the freest, bravest, wealthiest and most exceptional nation on earth into just one more European-style, socialist welfare state.
Since 2008 they've complained, demonstrated, town-halled and tea-partied. They've followed the news with an eagle eye, they've educated themselves – and most of all, they've ached for a way to fight back effectively.
But beyond donating money and voting like your life depends on it, what can one person really do?
Welcome to "BATTLE PLAN."
The August issue of Whistleblower is a stunning blueprint for individual and group action in fighting the socialist revolution being waged out of Washington, D.C. "BATTLE PLAN" doesn't spend too much time rehashing the problems Team Obama is causing Americans – because you already know them. And it doesn't spend a lot of time trying to inspire and motivate you to take action – because you're already informed, inspired and motivated to the max. Like millions, you just want to know what to do.
"BATTLE PLAN" capsulizes the tactics, insider action plans, warnings and best strategic thinking of Dick Morris, Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Karl Rove, Glenn Beck, Phyllis Schlafly, Joseph Farah, John Burns, Ann Coulter, David Kupelian – and a whole lot more.
"In this critical, pre-election issue we really wanted to offer our readers something beyond a rehash of all the problems, crises and outrages of the Obama regime," said Whistleblower editor David Kupelian. "Talk is cheap, and right now is not a time for complaining. It's a time for action, and the August Whistleblower is totally action-oriented."
Highlights of "BATTLE PLAN" include:
- "How to make the Obama nightmare go away" by Joseph Farah
- "How to take back America" by Phyllis Schlafly, who tells how to combine old playbooks with new tools to build a "solid conservative majority"
- "The block captain revolution" by John Burns, a proven, step-by-step plan for restoring America, neighborhood by neighborhood
- "Turning the tables on evil in America" by David Kupelian, an in-depth, sophisticated look at how to prevail against a government and culture gone mad – with specific examples of winning strategies
- "Karl Rove: 6 things that will determine November's election outcome"
- "Glenn Beck on re-founding America" – focusing on the necessary attitude and principles necessary to win
- "A model for unity and action" by Sean Hannity, who outlines the urgent need for an updated Contract with America
- "Saving America from 'Obama's secular-socialist machine'" by Art Moore, profiling former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich and his call for citizens to bravely mobilize to face the "mortal threat" to their nation
- "Forget about third parties" by Rush Limbaugh, who reveals that "the Republican Party has lost its way because of one issue"
- "Out-of-touch Congress sounds our clarion call to take a stand" by Sarah Palin, who cautions Americans to "remember the outrages of Obamacare when you vote" this November
- "GOP on track to snatch defeat from jaws of victory" by Ann Coulter, a timely warning on the extreme dangers of overconfidence when things look good
- "Dick Morris: Work your 'electronic precinct'" by David Kupelian, who explains the top strategist's key advice this November: Since Obama won the presidency through innovative use of the Internet, to take America back, conservatives can do no less – and Morris tells how to do it
- "Final thoughts: My very best advice to anyone who wants to take America back" by Joseph Farah
"No question about it, this issue of Whistleblower is one of our most important ever," said WND founder and CEO Joseph Farah. "Read it, digest it, share it with as many people as possible – and most of all, act on it."
NOTE: You may also order a one-year or two-year subscription to Whistleblower.
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).