Whistleblower - Gift
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, give a one-year Whistleblower gift subscription and not only will you get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), but as our thank-you you'll receive a very special free gift:
You'll get the acclaimed film documentary, "The Global Jesus Revolution: Israel, Islam, and the Gospel at the End of the Age."
Joel Richardson, New York Times bestselling author and teacher, and director of the documentary "End Times Eyewitness," presents this powerful new film, "The Global Jesus Revolution," showing how present-day world events, particularly throughout the Middle East, are clearly falling into alignment with the words of the biblical prophets concerning the last days.
But far more important than merely knowing about the end times is knowing what the followers of Jesus should be doing about it. What are the primary issues that the Church must focus on in light of all that is now unfolding throughout the nations?
In "The Global Jesus Revolution," Richardson looks out across the Middle East and across the earth. He explores and examines the exponential rise of protests, riots and full-blown political revolutions. Richardson says, "I am thoroughly convinced that if the Church is to fulfill its primary mandate in these days, then so also do we need a revolution within the Church."
Messianic rabbi Jonathan Cahn, author of the New York Times bestseller "The Harbinger," says: “In the world there are all kinds of revolutions throughout history: French revolution, American revolution. Communist revolutions, Islamic revolutions. Of course they never really bring the answer because the (real) issue is sin."
"The Global Jesus Revolution" reveals that the only proper response to the political revolutions, social upheaval, civil wars and outright chaos unfolding throughout the nations is a much greater spiritual revolution among the disciples of Jesus. Cahn explains: "You look at the beginning. You have twelve believers and ultimately they change the world. They change, they affect politics, and culture, and world history itself. But it happens through an upper room. It happens through prayer. It happens through the presence of God and it happens through people seeking God.”
Find out from these leaders how the "The Global Jesus Revolution" is being manifested across the globe:
- Jonathan Cahn, Messianic rabbi and bestselling author of "The Harbinger," emphasizes the importance of the Prayer Movement.
- Daniel Lim, Indonesian deacon, explains the prayer towers his church erected to bless the enemy that persecutes them.
- Chris Mitchell, CBN Middle East bureau chief talks about the 24-7 houses of prayer around the world that are the "rudder of history."
- Jesse Digges, missionary to Uganda, describes how the early Church was birthed in continual prayer, and after Pentecost the prayer meeting kept right on going.
- Egyptian pastor Dr. Sameh Maurice extols the Christian movement in Egypt and the draw of tens of thousands.
- Iranian pastor Ali details the Spirit’s movement inside Iran with all-night prayer and fasting.
This film is a blueprint, a manifesto for that revolution. It's a revolution called "The Global Jesus Revolution."
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Give a two-year Whistleblower gift subscription and as our thank-you you'll receive "The Global Jesus Revolution," and also get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
If you wish to give Whistleblower gift subscriptions by phone, please call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).