Whistleblower (DIGITAL VERSION) - August 2016
WAR OF THE WORLDS: Why this election offers the most important presidential choice in modern history
Never – or at least not in any living American's lifetime – has there been a presidential election like this one.
While the primaries were chaotic, with 17 contenders on one side and a scandalously rigged show-contest on the other, now the past chaos has been replaced by a stark binary choice with monumental implications.
For hanging in the balance this November is not only the future direction of the United States of America, but its very identity for the next generation, and perhaps for all time.
This is the focus of the powerful August issue of WND's monthly Whistleblower magazine – titled "WAR OF THE WORLDS: Why this election offers the most important presidential choice in modern history."
Like two powerful heavenly bodies – the vast Clinton machine and the unpredictable but brilliant Trump phenomenon – these are now the focal points around which mighty forces, both national and international, are aligning themselves in preparation for the great battle to come.
Aligned with Hillary and Bill Clinton is the Democratic Party, now so radical as to be further left than many of the Western world's socialist governments – all of them failing, or worse. Also aligned with the Clintons are not only virtually the entire "mainstream media," but also academia and Hollywood – what filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza calls society's "three big megaphones." But there's more: Essentially the entire financial and banking sector ("Wall Street") sides with Clinton, as do the globalist elite, including corporate interests that, in pursuit of cheap labor, favor open borders, amnesty and one-sided "free trade" agreements, regardless of their negative impact on American jobs and workers. Same with the worldwide "climate-change" movement dedicated to massive taxation, global wealth redistribution and unprecedented power-grabbing on the pretext of saving the planet. Even some Republicans, a few openly but many more secretly, support returning the Clintons to the White House.
In short, the entire establishment elite, both national and global, are lining up behind Hillary Clinton. And yet, who is this woman? Repeated polls show most Americans, including even many of her Democratic supporters, agree she is not only untrustworthy and dishonest (67 percent of voters), but a criminal (56 percent of voters). Indeed, many consider Hillary Clinton the most corrupt candidate ever to run for U.S. president on a major-party ticket.
But what about her widely touted "experience"? As Obama's first-term secretary of state, Clinton played a leading role in basically setting the world on fire – in some cases literally – through spectacularly inept and reckless leadership.
Then there is Donald Trump, the billionaire New York businessman, entrepreneur and first-time politician, outspoken to a fault, politically incorrect in the extreme. His own political inexperience and tendency to be thin-skinned and shoot from the hip have tripped him up many times. Yet, whatever his defects, some of them glaring, Trump is authentic, intuitive, and is resonating spectacularly with the vast American middle class, especially men. Indeed, he has energetically and wholeheartedly aligned himself with the American people and their best interests.
Trump has two big issues. One is fixing the disastrous Obama economy by replacing the disintegrating Obamacare, reducing burdensome taxes and business regulations, and bringing jobs back to America by renegotiating multinational trade deals now widely recognized to have decimated America's manufacturing base. Trump's other issue is safeguarding America's security in the face of increasing terror attacks, both by destroying ISIS and by halting America's perverse immigration policies that currently give highest priority to Muslim immigrants from Middle East terror hotbeds.
Thumbing his nose at the establishment elite's globalist sensibilities, Trump has unapologetically pledged that "America First" will be his compass for every economic, domestic and foreign policy decision he would make as president.
This issue of Whistleblower will explore – with the help of some of today's brightest analysts ranging from Dinesh D'Souza and Laura Ingraham to Patrick Buchanan and Jerome Corsi – the "war of the worlds" in which every American voter is destined to participate, one way or the other, this November.
Highlights of "WAR OF THE WORLDS" include:
- "The coming battle" by David Kupelian
- "Philadelphia vs. Cleveland: Divided we stand" by Patrick J. Buchanan, who says, "We appear to be two separate and hostile peoples, living apart in two separate Americas"
- "A tale of two platforms" by Robert Knight, on the "utterly opposite worldviews" evident in GOP and Dem' plans for America
- "An inside look at 'Hillary's America'" by Dinesh D'Souza, who concludes: "Obama wanted to remake America; this woman wants to remake your life"
- "Why independence is the new capitalism" by Laura Ingraham, on why "the key issue in 2016 is not whether you trust Trump, but whether you trust yourselves"
- "Trump and Brexit repudiate the globalist Bushes" by Phyllis Schlafly, who cheers the fact that the GOP presidential candidate offers American voters "the chance to reject today’s rule by the global elite"
- "Hillary: 'No one is too big to jail'" by Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D., an exclusive excerpt from "Partners in Crime," the No. 1 New York Times bestselling author's new book documenting the Clintons' widespread "criminal rackets and schemes"
- "At last, America first!" by Patrick J. Buchanan, in which the veteran Reagan adviser extols Trump's repudiation of "Bush II-neocon deformity"
- "Prediction: Trump will win – big" by Joseph Farah, on the historical parallel between the 1980 Reagan-Carter election and this November's presidential contest
- "Rush Limbaugh warns of massive leftist violence if Trump is elected"
- "Clintons cash in on sleazy dealings" by John Stossel, examining Hillary and Bill Clinton's use of "speaking fees" to get around bribery laws
- "Did Never-Trumpers hear Hillary's frightening speech?" by Dennis Prager, who says Clinton is leading "a revolution that undoes the American Revolution"
- "DNC leaks show Hillary Clinton's rigged game" by Daniel Greenfield, who says: "There is no Democratic Party. Just the Hillary Party"
- "Hillary's candidacy is unraveling Western culture" by Laura Hollis, who calls the Justice Department's refusal to prosecute her as a "flagrant rejection of the rule of law at the highest levels of government"
- "How not to betray the nation you love" by David Kupelian, who explains why, this November, refusing to vote for the better of two presidential candidates allows evil to triumph.
November's stakes are higher than many realize, says Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian: "Today's Democratic Party is intent on replacing America's legal framework, the Constitution – and its economic system, free-market capitalism – and its cultural and moral code, Judeo-Christian values – with an entirely different system, namely socialism or Marxism. We're talking total revolution. Moreover, the Democrats' presidential candidate is simply rotten to the core. The GOP candidate, whatever his imperfections, is courageously standing up to all of this and promising to stop the madness and help restore America to her previous greatness. That's what November's election is about."
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).