The Obama Confession (Paperback)
By Dr. Andrew G. Hodges
Publication Date: July 15, 2012
He has identified killers by studying ransom notes, emails, letters and police interviews to spot secret confessions. He decoded O.J.'s "suicide note" to confirm he had committed a double murder. He deciphered the JonBenet ransom note to identify the child's killer. He decrypted letters from BTK to predict that he was about to kill again – the only profiler to do so. He studied statements by Joran van der Sloot and Deepak Kalpoe to tie them to the slaying of Natalee Holloway. He showed how Casey Anthony secretly confessed to killing her daughter in 200 letters written to a jail mate. He even decoded Bill Clinton's Lewinsky confession/apology on TV, revealing the awful pain which led to Clinton's self-sabotaging behavior.
Now psychiatrist and forensic profiler Dr. Andrew G. Hodges gets inside the mind of a different kind of deceiver, an unscrupulous politician: Barack Obama.
Using a unique psycholinguistic technique he calls "ThoughtPrint Decoding" to "read between the lines" of people's statements – called "the cutting-edge of forensic science" by expert investigators – Hodges ultimately discovers the truth. By analyzing two of Obama's most important speeches and two heartfelt letters to his daughters, he delves into the president's unconscious and decodes his deeper messages. These communications originate from a part of the subconscious Hodges calls the "super intelligence" – the amazing intuitive power hinted at in Malcolm Gladwell's book "Blink." It's a brilliant see-all, tell-all part of our minds. Here is Obama's whole story – his deeper narrative.
On the surface, readers will follow him from his controversial birth, to his Muslim childhood, to his earliest indoctrination by radical left-wing activists and finally to his historic ascension to the White House. But below the surface, where the super intelligence reigns, Obama's story takes some utterly unexpected turns as he answers every question about himself – and then some.
Obama reveals the completely secret trauma that controls his life, resulting in his deep misguided fury expressed toward America. Behind his easy-going demeanor lurks an unimaginable fury – for good reason. Obama provides his answers "in code" to these and other cutting-edge questions:
- Just how dangerous a president is he, really? Is he secretly gunning for America, working for her demise, or is that just right-wing hype?
- What does he really have to say about accusations of being an illegal, foreign-born president?
- What does he truthfully tell us about his birth certificate?
- What does he tell us about the identity of his biological father?
- What about his true religion? Did he authentically "convert to Christianity" just to get elected by a largely Judeo-Christian electorate? Or does he harbor in his heart loyalty to Islam, the religion of his birth and early educative environment?
- Deep down, what does Obama have to say about race relations today?
- What does he passionately believe is America's greatest problem?
- Does Obama's super intelligence have a vision for America which unites us in constructive ways? Or is his method solely to destroy traditional American culture and politics?
- While consciously he is ardently pro-choice – he was the only senator to favor violent partial-birth abortion – what does his super intelligence have to say on the question of life?
Obama shines the light on the fact that often we are different than we think we are – as he shows us the plain unbiased truth about himself. Be prepared to meet an Obama who has more unexpected twists in his life than you can imagine. He will surprise and enrage you but you will come away with a deeper understanding and even an empathy for him. Obama's secret admissions pave the way for him to potentially come clean with U.S. citizens – if he is brave enough to admit his crimes against the Constitution and against the American people.
“Get Hodges’ Masterpiece. … Whereas Obama had the audacity to commit perhaps history’s greatest fraud, Hodges had the audacity to assert the ‘self evidency’ of ‘nature and nature’s God.’ And along the way, Hodges exposed the entire Obamination.” - Dr. Pieder Beeli, Tea Party Nation
“And it fits, sadly, with the news we’ve heard about election fraud that is going uninvestigated. If Hodges is correct, Obama is telling us what we’ve already guessed at, that he is a phony and a criminal. Perhaps we should take his advice and finally rise up and stop him.” – Tad Cronn, Patriot Update
About the Author
Dr. Andrew G. Hodges is a board-certified psychiatrist in Birmingham, Ala., and former assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at the University of Alabama, Birmingham School of Medicine. He has been involved for over 30 years in breakthrough research into the unconscious mind and has presented his profiling approach at an F.B.I. conference and written an article profiling the O.J. Simpson case for a major FBI publication. He has been interviewed by “Anderson Cooper 360,” CNN, “Fox National News,” “Primetime CNN,” the MSNBC “Morning Show,” “Hannity & Colmes,” “Geraldo Rivera Live,” “The Catherine Crier Report,” “The CBS Morning Show,” “Court TV Investigation” (Holloway Case), “The View,” “A Word on Words” (syndicated PBS), USA Today, The Chicago Tribune and The San Francisco Chronicle. He is also the author of the groundbreaking book, “The Deeper Intelligence” (Thomas Nelson, 1994).
- Paperback: 340 pages
- Publisher: Village House Publishers (July 15, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0961725540
- ISBN-13: 978-0961725549
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
NOTE: Purchasing "The Obama Confession: Secret Fear. Secret Fury (Hardcover)" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND's acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.