The Mystery of the Shemitah (Paperback) & The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment (Movie) Bundle
Out of Stock
Save when you purchase these two must-have titles from Jonathan Cahn as a bundle!
In “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment,” Jonathan Cahn, author of “The Harbinger,” explains the principles of the Shemitah – laying the groundwork for his latest bestseller that is taking the world by storm. It was Cahn’s initial exploration of the biblical cycles of the Shemitah as laid out in the movie that led to his investigation that shows how the Sabbath year affected not only the 9/11 disaster and the economic crashs of 2001 and 2008, but the rise and fall of the world’s empires, the Great Depression and every economic calamity of the 20th century.
The Mystery of the Shemitah (Paperback)
The book you can’t afford NOT to read. It is already affecting your life ... and it WILL affect your future!
The Shemitah (shemee-TA), or Sabbath year, is the seventh year of the seven-year agricultural cycle mandated by the Torah for the land of Israel. Understanding this seven-year pattern is essential for understanding the prophecy and mysteries of the Bible that are still applicable today.
In "The Harbinger," Jonathan Cahn introduced readers to the Shemitah and how it related to the attacks and collapses that America experienced in 2001 and 2008. But that isn’t where it ends. In his research, Cahn has found patterns throughout the history of America that line up with the Shemitah. You will discover:
- How the Great Depression and other economic events fit into the Shemitah
- How the pattern of sevens predicted 9/11 to the exact hour
- How the World Trade Center was conceived, started, finished and destroyed in Shemitah
- How the rise – and possibly the fall – of America can be linked to the year of the Shemitah
The next Shemitah occurs from September 2014 through September 2015. Has God already given us clues as to what will happen next?
Is it possible that there exists a 3,000-year-old mystery that ...
- Has been determining the course of your life without your knowing it?
- Foretells current events before they happen?
- Revealed the dates and the hours of the greatest crashes in Wall Street history before they happened?
- Has forecast the rising and falling of the world’s stock market throughout modern times?
- Lies behind world wars and the collapse of nations, world powers and empires?
- Holds the key to what lies ahead for the world and for your life?
- And much more.
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Frontline (September 2, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1629981931
- ISBN-13: 978-1629981932
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.5 inches
The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment (Movie)
Is America under judgment for turning away from God as ancient Israel did?
That is the provocative question addressed by this video documentary produced by WND’s Joseph Farah, edited and directed by award-winning filmmaker George Escobar and featuring messianic Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, author of the New York Times bestseller “The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery That Holds the Secret of America’s Future.”
The 2-hour, 2-DVD documentary is based on shocking research by Cahn, who heads the Jerusalem Center-Beth Israel Congregation in Wayne, N.J. He suggests an otherwise obscure passage in the book of Isaiah is, since Sept. 11, 2001, being uncannily re-enacted in the U.S. just the way it originally played out in the time of the great prophet of Israel, leading to the nation’s captivity and dispersions.
Cahn reveals what he calls “an ancient mystery that holds the secret of America’s future and the collapse of the global economy.”
“Before its destruction as a nation, ancient Israel received nine harbingers, prophetic omens of warning,” he says. “The same nine harbingers are now manifesting in America with immediate ramifications for end-time prophecy.”
The key to decoding the harbingers, he says, is found in understanding the seemingly innocuous words of Isaiah 9:10 (King James Version), what it meant to Israel and how the history seems to be repeating itself in America today.
“The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars.”
These words were first uttered by leaders in Israel and in response to a limited strike by Assyria on the lands of Zebulun and Naphtali – an attack the prophet makes clear is actually part of a limited judgment by God against apostasy. It wasn’t meant to destroy the nation, but to awaken it, according to most commentaries.
But, says Cahn, Israel didn’t take the cue. Instead, the response from the people in Isaiah 9:10 is one of defiance. The brick buildings were toppled, but they vowed to build bigger and better. The little sycamore trees may have been uprooted, but they vowed to plant bigger and better cedars in their place.
God, speaking through Isaiah, explains what will happen as a result of their pride and arrogance and failure to heed the harbinger: Bigger and more potent attacks will follow. Because neither the northern kingdom of Israel or the southern kingdom of Judah truly repents, the first is eventually swept away by Assyrian invaders and the latter is carried off into captivity by the Babylonians for 70 years.
But what does this have to do with the United States of America – particularly what the U.S. experienced on 9/11 and since? Cahn has found some strikingly eerie parallels.
“The parallels are truly stunning,” says Farah. “In fact, they are overwhelming in their number and their exactitude. I am persuaded God is trying to tell America something and Rabbi Cahn has found the key to unlocking the message.”
- Does a relatively obscure verse of Scripture hold the secret to the pain and suffering America has been experiencing in increasing doses since 9/11?
- Are America’s key leaders unknowingly fulfilling a prophetic destiny of national judgment by uttering words from the Bible they don’t comprehend?
- Is the United States following in the footsteps of ancient Israel with a spirit of defiance against God leading to increasingly severe judgments?
- Is America in danger of impending judgment? And is this judgment revealed in an ancient mystery that foretells current events down to the exact dates?
- What can Americans learn that can prevent their nation from falling like ancient Israel did when it failed to heed God’s warnings?
Get the answers to these questions in “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment.”
- Actors: Jonathan Cahn
- Directors: George Escobar
- Format: Multiple Formats, HiFi Sound, NTSC, Widescreen, Closed Captioned
- Language: English, Spanish Subtitles
- Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only.)
- Number of discs: 2
- Rated: NR (Not Rated)
- Studio: WND Films
- DVD Release Date: March 13, 2012
- Run Time: 120 minutes
About the Author
Jonathan Cahn is the author of "The Harbinger," the No. 1 bestselling Christian book in America in 2012 – a book that stayed on the New York Times bestseller list longer than any other title. He's also the inspiration for "The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment," the No. 1 faith movie of 2012. Now, in partnership with WND Films which produced "The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment," he is releasing some of his finest teachings, delivered at conferences and at his own New Jersey congregation, the Beth Israel Worship Center in Wayne, N.J. If you liked "The Harbinger" and "The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment," you will love the rich and abundant biblical teachings of messianic rabbi Jonathan Cahn.
NOTE: Purchasing"The Mystery of the Shemitah (Paperback) & The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment (Movie) Bundle"from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive a FREE 3-month trial subscription to our immensely popular monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.