The Manchurian President (Hardcover)
Out of Stock
By Aaron Klein with Brenda J. Elliott
Tens of millions of Americans sense there is something very wrong with the president of the United States, but they don't know exactly what. "The Manchurian President" answers that question. In writing this exhaustively researched book – which is thoroughly documented with over 800 endnotes – Aaron Klein, with Brenda J. Elliott, definitively exposes just how dangerous Barack Obama really is as America's president and commander in chief. Among the book's chilling findings:
- Manchurian President was the first book ever to challenge Obama’s eligibility
- Obama's deep ties to an anti-American fringe nexus instrumental in building his political career, some members of which are helping draft White House policy
- Obama's extensive connections to ACORN and its union affiliate, including much new information not previously documented elsewhere
- Extremists exposed in the White House, including top czars and communist-linked Valerie Jarrett and David Axelrod
- Obama's health care policy pushed and crafted by extremists
- Obama’s deep association with the Nation of Islam
- Obama's ties to terrorist Bill Ayers, much more extensive than ever previously disclosed
About the Authors
Aaron Klein is an American journalist, author and radio host. He serves as senior investigative reporter and Jerusalem bureau chief for online news giant WND.com and is a columnist for the Jewish Press. Known for his regular appearances on top U.S. radio talk shows and television news broadcasts, especially Fox News, Klein is also the author of "Schmoozing With Terrorists" and "The Late Great State of Israel." Klein currently hosts his own program on WABC, the nation's largest talk radio station.
Brenda J. Elliott is a historian and author known for her dogged blogging during the 2008 presidential election about Tony Rezko, William Ayers and other criminals in Obama's clique of cronies.
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: WND Books (May 3, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-1-935071-87-7
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 9
NOTE: Purchasing "The Manchurian President: Barack Obama's Ties to Communists, Socialists and Other Anti-American Extremists" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND’s acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.