The Everlasting Hatred - 2011 revised edition (Paperback)
(Revised edition: August 2011)
By Hal Lindsey
In "THE EVERLASTING HATRED: THE ROOTS OF JIHAD," bestselling author Hal Lindsey explains how, on September 11, 2001, an ancient fight-to-the-death conflict exploded on the shores of the United States.
Though most Americans didn’t realize it, the U.S. was already heavily involved in this struggle – a struggle driven by a hatred that has spanned more than 4,000 years.
In a clear and eye-opening manner, Lindsey lays bare the complex roots of Islamic fundamentalism and its purpose to replace the Judeo-Christian world order with an Islamic world order. Addressing the issues head-on, Lindsey reveals the enormity of the threat America faces and how imperative it is that every individual knows and understands this historic hatred and its repercussions.
"THE EVERLASTING HATRED" ANSWERS:
- Why do most Muslims hate Jews?
- Why do Islamic fundamentalists hate the United States and call it “The Great Satan”?
- Why did Islamic terrorists sacrifice their own lives to kill Americans?
- Do Islamic fundamentalists have access to weapons of mass destruction?
- Could Islamic terrorists imperil the survival of the United States?
- What light does Bible prophecy shed on this?
- Does the Koran call for violence and conquest?
HAL LINDSEY is the father of the modern-day prophecy movement. He is the author of multiple books with combined worldwide sales of over 35 million. His first book, "The Late Great Planet Earth," published in 1970, became the bestselling book of the decade.
- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: WND Books (August 30, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9781936488308
- Product Dimensions: 8.25 x 5.5 x .9 inches
NOTE: Purchasing "The Everlasting Hatred - 2011 Revised Edition" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND’s acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.