The Clintons' War on Women (Hardcover)
by Roger Stone, Robert Morrow
“This horror story includes all the worst moments in the Clintons’ war on women.” – Ann Coulter
In “The Clintons’ War on Women,” the appalling truth about the Clintons is finally revealed without apology as the authors map the arc of Bill and Hillary’s crimes and cover-ups, starting with details about their crimes in Arkansas and Bill Clinton’s time in the White House; continue through Hillary’s tenure as secretary of state and their time at the Clinton Foundation; and conclude with Hillary’s current campaign for president.
In this stunning exposé, New York Times bestselling author and longtime U.S. political insider Roger Stone reveals how Bill and Hillary Clinton systematically abuse women and others – sexually, physically and psychologically – in their scramble for wealth and power.
“If Hillary intends to build her campaign around an appeal to women, her campaign is built on quicksand,” Stone says, explaining that as a lifetime abuser of women her advocacy on women’s issues rings hollow.
Revealed in this book:
- The details of Bill’s rape of 19-year-old Eileen Wellstone, for which he was thrown out of Oxford.
- Bill’s serial sexual assaults on Eileen Wellstone, Juanita Broaddrick , Carolyn Moffet, Liz Ward Gracen, Becky Brown, Helen Dowdy, Paula Jones, Kathy Fergusen, Christy Zercher and Kathleen Willey among dozens of others.
- Hillary’s use of heavy-handed private detectives to collect information on Bill’s victims and then silence them with terror tactics.
- Hillary’s strange relationship with top aide Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner’s wife.
- The Clintons’ association with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
- The identities of Clinton Presidential Library’s multimillion-dollar donors, such as the Sultan of Brunei, a pedophile sultan who maintains an underage harem of girls in the country he rules; regimes who oppress women; and even a convicted sex criminal.
- Who is Chelsea Clinton’s real father? A DNA test proves it’s not Bill Clinton.
- The adult Chelsea’s “Reign of Terror” at the Clinton Foundation, and why co-workers call her greedy, entitled and abusive.
- Bill Clinton’s ties to murder, his time in drug rehab and his illegitimate African American son whom he refuses to acknowledge, support or nurture, plus even more dark family secrets.
Anyone who cares about the future of the United States will want to read this tell-all, exposing the appalling, unvarnished and ugly truth about the Clintons.
Roger Stone is a seasoned political operative and pundit. A veteran of eight national presidential campaigns, he served as a senior campaign aide to three Republican presidents before leaving the GOP for the Libertarian Party. He is author of the New York Times bestseller "The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ" and has written for Fox Opinion, Breitbart News, StoneZone.com and the Op-Ed page of the New York Times. He lives in South Florida.
Robert Morrow is a political researcher and alternative historian with expertise on the Clintons, the Bush family and the JFK assassination. He holds a history degree from Princeton University and an MBA from the University of Texas. He lives in Austin, Texas.
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing (October 13, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1510706781