The Audacity of Deceit (Hardcover)
By Brad O’Leary
Also available in digital format here.
WHO IS BARACK OBAMA?
You will be shocked to learn what lies beneath the well-polished rhetoric of this slick orator. Obama speaks vaguely about “change,” but as this book reveals, Obama’s brand of change is a hostile attack on the Judeo-Christian values and freedoms most Americans hold dear.
This isn’t “change you can believe in” – it is change designed to uproot American culture and replace it with the failed, secular, socialist policies of the past.
In "The Audacity of Deceit" you’ll learn how Obama:
- Blocked emergency medical aid for babies who survived abortion.
- Plans to ban the use of firearms by law-abiding citizens – even for self-defense.
- Was abandoned by his bigamist father and raised in a Muslim society – and
how this influences his values.
- Would raise tax rates to a Hoover-like 60 percent.
- Will transform the U.S. Treasury into the United Nations’ ATM.
- Wants fuel prices high and farmland taken out of production.
- Will grant federal medical insurance to 12 million illegal aliens and increase
emergency room costs alone by $15.4 billion annually.
- Would transfer child-rearing from parents to the federal government with his
secular “0 to 5” program.
You will also read exclusive polling results that reveal the 30 percent of Americans who pay no taxes, what they believe and whom they are planning to vote for.
His goal? Replace the Judeo-Christian values that gave birth to the “land of the free” with failed radical leftist beliefs.
This is the one book every American must read – before it’s too late!
About the Author
Brad O’Leary is the bestselling author of 15 books, including: "The Audacity of Deceit: Barack Obama’s War on American Values," "Shut Up, America! The End of Free Speech," "America’s War on Christianity" and "God and America’s Leaders." He is a columnist with Townhall and serves as chairman of The PM Group and Publisher of The O’Leary Report.
•Hardcover: 230 pages
•Publisher: WND Books; State First Printing edition (September 9, 2008)
•Product Dimensions: 9 x 5.8 x 1.1 inches