American Patriot's Bible, KJV (Hardcover)
By Dr. Richard Lee (General Editor)
THE ONE BIBLE THAT SHOWS HOW ‘A LIGHT FROM ABOVE’ SHAPED OUR NATION. Never has a version of the Bible targeted the spiritual needs of those who love our country more than The American Patriot’s Bible. This unique Bible shows how the history of the United States connects the people and events of the Bible to our lives in a modern world. The story of the United States is wonderfully woven into the teachings of the Bible and includes a beautiful full-color family record section, memorable images from our nation’s history and hundreds of enlightening articles which complement the historic King James Version Bible text.
- Full-color presentation and family record section
- 48 beautiful full-color insert pages including memorable images from America's history
- The historic King James Version Bible text, large print
- 1600 Bible pages (illustrated, two-color) with: 80 full-page articles, 70 half-page articles, 104 quarter-page articles, and 66 book introductions
- Index and concordance
- Translation (King James Version)
- Color Multicolor Length 1640 pages
- Features Biblical Notes & Maps/Charts
- Publication Date February 14, 2012 (Thomas Nelson)
- ISBN-10 141854891X
- ISBN-13 9781418548919
Ratings & Reviews
Amazing Gorgeous Bible for the faith-based Historian!!
by Cynthia W.
The American Patriot's Bible is a truly wonderful study bible that would make a great addition to anyone’s library. Our founding Fathers used the Bible to make many decisions for our country and this Bible provides the perfect material to study it. <br>If you are a history buff and a Christian you will appreciate the information in this Bible. <br>I highly recommend this Bible for yourself or as a gift!!