A must have for your emergency preparedness kit and camping needs. Sparkie Fire Starter features a lightweight design that can be operated with one hand to start your fire in even the most adverse conditions.
- Compact, one-hand-operation sparking device
- Lasts over 200 strikes
- Rubberized grip
- Unique, patented one-hand operation for convenient fire-starting in all conditions
- Retractable flint-based bar and built-in carbide striker will light over 100 fires
- Designed for precision – sparks can be directionally targeted
- Ultra-lightweight, compact high-strength plastic with rubberized grip handle and hole for lanyard
- Generates sparks 3 times hotter than the heat of a match!
- Ignites a wide range of tinder
"This waterproof firestarter is smaller than a pack of gum, but emits a shower of fat, hot sparks. The one-handed operation left my other hand free to secure a windscreen: I just unlocked the spring-loaded strike bar and pushed down on the igniter, which is contained within the shockproof rubberized grip. When I paired it with UST's WetFire, an effective, breath-mint-size tinder ... I started a fire on the first strike, and in three seconds I had a lively little blaze going." – Kelly Bastone, Backpacker.com
“Regardless of which 3 pieces of gear you keep in your bug out bag to start fire, the Sparkie by Ultimate Survival Technologies should be one of them. It has quite a few significant advantages over many other flint and steel fire starters out there on the market today.” – StraightforwardPrepper.com
- Dimensions: 2.3" x 2" x .5" 58 x 51 x 13mm (closed unit)
- Weight: .8oz (22.7)
NOTE: Purchasing "BASE 2.0 Survival Essentials Kit" from WND's online store also qualifies you to receive three FREE issues of WND's acclaimed monthly print magazine, Whistleblower. Watch for the FREE offer during checkout.